Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,510 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal: Jaguar
Hurt: BMW
 
Heal: Subaru
Kill: Lotus
 
zylacorps
How dare you.

I like subaru

Lotus vs any car on road = car destroyed and possibly driver killed. Too small
 
NikoBellic
I like subaru

Lotus vs any car on road = car destroyed and possibly driver killed. Too small

I can guarantee you that a Lotus Esprit V8 GT is not too small, and it would destroy almost any car on the road.
 
Heak Subaru
Hurt honda
 
Heal: Honda
Hurt: BMW
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Subaru
 
Heal Jagyoowuh
Hurt Bee Ehm Double Yooh
 
Doog
Heal Jagyoowuh
Hurt Bee Ehm Double Yooh

omg doog wtf u suq lolz
 
Heal Jaguar
Hurt BMW
 
Heal Subaru
Hurt BMW
 
Heal: Jaguar
Hurt: BMW
 
Heal BMW
Hurt Jaguar
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back