Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,511 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theace37
^Stop helping Honda! Give me one reason it deserves to live!

VTEC just kicked in y0!

Heal Honda
Hurt Aston :p
 
zylacorps
Are you really too lazy to type it yourself? Every time I see you post on this thread, you're just quoting another person and saying "This.". It's not that hard to type it out yourself, not to mention, it's a lot easier to keep track.

Yes I am too lazy. I just find it much easier for me.
Heal: Jaguar
Hurt: Honda
 
^Stop helping Honda! Give me one reason it deserves to live!

But they're so loveable!

honda-fit-5.jpg


How could you not love that cute face? :p

Anyways...

Heal Honduh
Hurt Jagwire
 
Theace37
^Stop helping Honda! Give me one reason it deserves to live!

NSX, simple as that.
 
Heal Jaguar
Hurt Honda
 
zylacorps
They are built extremely well and look amazing.

If they look amazing.

Just some models to consider.


Honda S500,S600,S800
Honda LIFE STEP VAN
Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i
Honda Civic 1500 3door CX

I think those broke doen alot.

But ma fav honda that I own in the game. Is a '88 Accord.
 
Heal Honda
.
 
GTP Fast Lane
If they look amazing.

Just some models to consider.

Honda S500,S600,S800
Honda LIFE STEP VAN
Honda Ballade Sports CR-X 1.5i
Honda Civic 1500 3door CX

I think those broke doen alot.

But ma fav honda that I own in the game. Is a '88 Accord.

Every one of those cars are beautiful.
 
Heal Aston
Hurt honda

Honda sucks!
 
Theace37
Heal Aston
Hurt honda

Honda sucks!

Your gettin me fired up! :p

Heal Honda
Hurt Aston!
 
17 Aston Martin
24 Honda
23 Jaguar

Saved

Lamborghini (Saved by Theace37) New!!!

Killed

Subaru (Killed by Rainmaker1984) New!!!
 
Kill honda, kill it with fire!
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Aston Martin
 
Theace37
Kill honda, kill it with fire!

*draws sword*
Thou shalt not harm Honda!
 
Heal Hoda
Hurt Jag
 
Heel hoondah
Hert erston mertin
 
Heal: Jaguar
Hurt: Honda

Kill it! Kill it now!
 
Theace37
Finally a man with sense!

No...just another man without it.
 
I just remembered another reason to like Honda...

Heal Honda
Hurt Jaaaaag

...but it doesn't make me like it enough to kill Aston.
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Aston Martin
 
heal aston
hurt honda

even though I drive a Honda :lol:
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Subaru
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back