Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,508 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal: Jaguar
Hurt: Honda
 
Latest Standings

26 Aston Martin
23 Honda
20 Jaguar

Saved

Lamborghini (Saved by Theace37)

Killed

Subaru (Killed by Rainmaker1984)
 
I get the feeling that we aren't really getting anywhere with this.
 
Ross
I get the feeling that we aren't really getting anywhere with this.

I don't think so either.
 
I get the feeling that we aren't really getting anywhere with this.

Give it a day or two, a manufacturer might get a good run. If not, we will have to see what blah blah blah wants to do.
 
Heal Honda
Hurt jaguar
 
Give it a day or two, a manufacturer might get a good run. If not, we will have to see what blah blah blah wants to do.
Yeah, seems like a good idea. I'm sticking with my votes though.
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Jaguar
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Jaguar
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Aston
HURT HONDA
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda
 
Give it a day or two, a manufacturer might get a good run. If not, we will have to see what blah blah blah wants to do.

I'm ok with this.

Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Aston Martin
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda

Heal Aston
HURT HONDA

Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda

I'm ok with this.

Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda

Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda

Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda

Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda

This looks like an unfortunate run to me. :ouch:

Heal: honda
Heal: Aston Martin
 
^^^ Combo breaker.

Latest Standings

31 Aston Martin
21 Honda
17 Jaguar

Saved

Lamborghini (Saved by Theace37)

Killed

Subaru (Killed by Rainmaker1984)
 
Heal Aston
HURT HONDA
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Jaguar
 
heal aston martin
hurt honda
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Honda
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back