Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,505 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal Mazda
Hurt Jaguar
 
Heal Plymouth
Hurt Lexus
 
I thought we could choose to vote whatever we wanted...?

So:
Heal: Volvo
Hurt: Jaguar

Annoying smiley :)
But you do exactly the opposite of what I do, on purpose. I will keep voting Volvo down and Jaguar up. What terrible cars have Jaguar made nad why are they rubbish?
 
Last edited:
Heal Dodge
Hurt Ford
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Peugeot
 
But you do exactly the opposite of what I do, on purpose. I will keep voting Volvo down and Jaguar up. What terrible cars have Jaguar made nad why are they rubbish?

If there were some, I couldn't care less. Jaguar is forever redeemed for a reason.

It's V12 engined, it's absolutely unique, and it's the single best looking car in the entire human history bar none. Oh, wait, it's on your avatar :drool:!

Heal: Jaguar.
Hurt: Peugeot.
 
Heal Ford
Hurt Dodge
 
But you do exactly the opposite of what I do, on purpose. I will keep voting Volvo down and Jaguar up. What terrible cars have Jaguar made nad why are they rubbish?

The new xj... :yuck: and almost all of the cars are overweight. Not to mention that they cheated the buyers of the xj220 by giving them completely diffefent car that they had ordered.

Heal: Volvo
Hurt: Jaguar
 
Heal Audi
Hurt Mini Panoz

So.. Audi is now immune :p
 
Last edited:
Heal: Mitsubishi - Save the 4G and the Evos people!!!!!

Hurt: Autobianchi - DIEEE!!!!!
 
Subaru is already saved

So it is....
I'll replace that with AEM motors

And for today:
Heal: Dodge
Hurt: AEM Motors

But anyways we have reached 1,000 posts and still running smoothly. Keep it up all!
 
Heal Vauxhall
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Volvo
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
Heal: ford
Hurt: Mitsubishi - DIIEEEE!
 
Heal: Mitsubishi
Hurt: Peugeot
 
Heal: Ford
Hurt: Honda HEADSHOT

Die you friggen cheatin' ass Type R '02
 
HEAL Shelby
HURT Volvo


The way the manu's are listed sucks.. It's a pain in the buttocks and you cannot quickly scan for which manufacturer is dead or saved.

It should obviously be:
(in any order as long as separated)

list of Dead manufacturers
list of saved manufacturers
list of undecided manufacturers

NOT The jumbled up lazy mess of a list in OP. Damn annoying. Boooo. LOL
 
Last edited:
Heal Honda.
Hurt Vauxhall.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back