Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,508 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal: Chapparal
Hurt: Opel
 
Heal Chevrolet
Hurt Ford
 
Heal cadillac
Hurt caterham!!!
 
Heal: Mazda (ROTARY POWER!)

Hurt: Hyundai

Hyundai- Suffering ended by Rusty*:lol:👍
...sorry to the Hyundai fans out there...although that may be few...just think of it as I have simply ended Hyundai's suffering.:D

R*
 
Last edited:
Heal Lexus

Hurt Nissan
 
Heal Lexus

Hurt Nissan
I'll back you up on this one for all the crap I just put you through.

Heal: Lexus
Hurt: Honda

Nissan has been saved, unfortunately. :grumpy: :rolleyes:
 
I'll back you up on this one for all the crap I just put you through.

Heal: Lexus
Hurt: Honda

Nissan has been saved, unfortunately. :grumpy: :rolleyes:

That's nice. :)
Wait, Nissan's been immortalized? :banghead:

Alright, how about we hurt Acura? Never really cared for them.
 
Heal Ford
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Alfa Romeo
Hurt Ford

Thanks aspeedtuga.
 
Last edited:
heal mitsubishi
hurt ford

check page 60 , honda is saved and others also .
 
Heal: Dodge
Hurt: Opel
 
Heal: Tesla
Hurt: Maserati
 
Heal Mazda.
Hurt Vauxhall.
 
Heal Art Morrison
Hurt Opel
 
XDesperado67
Heal Plymouth
Hurt Lexus

@krenkme how about helping to kill off the pseudo American manufacturers before we divy up the real ones!:D:crazy:

Alright, but if Ford gets healed I will not be happy :grumpy::dopey:

Heal Dodge
Hurt Lexus
 
Heal Opel
Hurt Chevrolet
 
Heal Ford
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
Hurt Citroën
Heal DMC
 

Problem?
troll2.gif


Anyway, I like the Ford GT more than a Viper.
 
Heal Buick
Hurt Vauxhall
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back