Heavy Damage Endurance Spec Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobani
  • 80 comments
  • 6,330 views
Note to Bo, you gotta get rid of that gold colour. Reminds me of "He who shall not be named" a bit too much.:lol::mischievous:

Was the "he who shall not be named" reference around before I used it? :lol:
 
I think it was coined around the time of the incident Gary, :sly:
 
Still was a lot of fun racing with him, so I find it a bit disrespectful bearing the grudge for so long.
 
Still was a lot of fun racing with him, so I find it a bit disrespectful bearing the grudge for so long.
All in the spirit of fun Third, no worries! He is a fine racer! Had some awesome battles in our time. :cheers:
 
Just ran a few 5 lap races with Capt Gary, Eriba and Will. Some super close battles, and managed my fastest time yet. 1:00.406. Great Combo in the Elise. Looking forward to 100 laps of this next Friday.
 
1'00.406 bit to hot for me. :bowdown:
 
I might be blind or tired but what is the hp of the car for the event?
 
You may run in your car with an oil change. The event is tuning prohibited. I do not have your metric system, so I cannot give you the exact number.
 
Well Bo, I've had so much fun in practise on this idea of heavy damage endurance racing, on a short tack it helps keep the pack at close quarters, spot on idea.

I hope you will do more of this in the future too, makes a very refreshing change from the run-of-mill races all the time.
 
Anyone fancy running some laps tonight, I'll be in bo's lounge from around 8ish.
 
Anyone fancy running some laps tonight, I'll be in bo's lounge from around 8ish.
I cannot make that, but I hope others will. keep us posted of laptimes!
 
Anyone fancy running some laps tonight, I'll be in bo's lounge from around 8ish.
Im gonna try and get on for an hour or so around 8.30, so hopefully will see you in the lobby.
 
On my way if my connection holds up.
 
Managed a 59.9 in free run after 7 laps, a 1:00.09x in a 6 lap race and 59.7 with three quater a tank of fuel.

Also worked out the car is using 2 ltr's of fuel a lap on very fast tyre wear, so its worth putting a few extra ltrs in during the race to make sure you make it to the end :).
 
Enjoyed my laps and 1 race I managed. Still cant improve on a 1:00.406. Shame I had to leave in hurry, but it was all kicking off here. Bloody teenagers!!!!!! I was using my brand new car tonight, which is sill running in, so hopefully will have it up to max BHP by Friday.
 
Last edited:
I would like to join, but I can't find where to sign up
 
I would like to join, but I can't find where to sign up
You just did!
Welcome aboard Onespace, you may send me a friends request, otherwise I'll send you one. I might be on later tonight.
 
my paint scheme
Toscana (Tarmac)_2.jpg
 
Ran a few races with Hasslemoff tonight. Managed a new PB of 59.8xx in free run, but was pipped by Hasslemoff's 59.7xx. Great fun races though. Looking forward to the race tomorrow, and hopefully my car is fully run in now. 👍👍👍
 
My bad I'll change color, if have to. no problem
 
I might not get out of work soon enough to join. But will try. If lounge opens at 10:00pm CEST, Then is it 4:00pm EST. in Florida? I'm trying to convert time zones but not sure.
 
I might not get out of work soon enough to join. But will try. If lounge opens at 10:00pm CEST, Then is it 4:00pm EST. in Florida? I'm trying to convert time zones but not sure.

Looks like your timezone conversion is fine to me. 👍
 
I might not get out of work soon enough to join. But will try. If lounge opens at 10:00pm CEST, Then is it 4:00pm EST. in Florida? I'm trying to convert time zones but not sure.
Cool paint sheme mate, keep it! there is a timer in the first post, check that for reference. Hope you can make it!
 
Last edited:
Good luck for tonight gents, I may pop in for a watch when I get back in for a while.
 
Good luck for tonight gents, I may pop in for a watch when I get back in for a while.
And if you are back in time? ... :mischievous:

@ONESPACE The picture was for the color I'm sure, but just in case ... we're racing the Lotus Elise RM '96
 
Back