Heavy Edit | GT6 arts & concepts [READ OP]

Russian Federation
Ekaterinburg
posauner
ShaolinMast4
13972444080_2ce8188e2c_c.jpg

There are so many talented people on the GTPlanet and lots of gorgeous photos which are heavily processed, but unfortunately these works are scattered on different threads of the GT6 photomode forum and to this point there was no such a thread where they could be collected together. (at least I have not found one)

Thread Rules:

Maximum 3 shots per post

Don't multi post

Keep to the thread theme

Here's link to the old thread
Gran Turismo 5 arts & concepts (heavy edit)

:cheers:

Midnight

Ahhhhh, I think, this is my first photo featuring the Lancia Stratos which is odd because this car is awesome and it's always been one of my favourites.

I often think about a perfect scene, perfect light, perfect architecture, perfect car...just how awesome would it be to actually find yourself there one day?

This is what i imagined as i was thinking or the perfect scene and i pretty much nailed it now that it's finished and i love it!

The Stratos in the picture is actually Matte Grey but using the threshold technique i shared in my last video i made it look shiny. I think it's easier to control the lighting on the car by using Matte paint and making it look metallic in photoshop afterwards.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

👍

Midnight

Ahhhhh, I think, this is my first photo featuring the Lancia Stratos which is odd because this car is awesome and it's always been one of my favourites.

I often think about a perfect scene, perfect light, perfect architecture, perfect car...just how awesome would it be to actually find yourself there one day?

This is what i imagined as i was thinking or the perfect scene and i pretty much nailed it now that it's finished and i love it!

The Stratos in the picture is actually Matte Grey but using the threshold technique i shared in my last video i made it look shiny. I think it's easier to control the lighting on the car by using Matte paint and making it look metallic in photoshop afterwards.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

👍
where can i see your video mate? :D

Back