Hell has finally frozen over! Closed!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 5,714 comments
  • 313,669 views
Audi TT Coupe thing sent. Sorry for this post. I like more detail but I can't remember every detail I need to add. :dunce:
 
Audi TT Coupe thing sent. Sorry for this post. I like more detail but I can't remember every detail I need to add. :dunce:

Your good my friend, you brighten up a bleak day in Hell!!

Rainbow_Llama_Worm___lolwut.gif
 
That does weird things to my eyes after a few vodka's sir.:lol: it's like aww pretty colour's then suddenly ahhhh!
 
That does weird things to my eyes after a few vodka's sir.:lol: it's like aww pretty colour's then suddenly ahhhh!

I have had a few beers and yeah it hurts my retina:crazy:
The perils of Hell.:indiff:
 
Giddy-up whatever that thing is? :lol:
 
Over 1800 0/0 cars and counting!! Thank you all for your help:tup:

:bowdown::gtplanet:

:cheers: and goodnight!
 
I have the Cobalt Blue A2 I should be able to ship it your way tomorrow or Monday.
 
One more sent. I believe 6 left. This will take all week!
 
I have the Cobalt Blue A2 I should be able to ship it your way tomorrow or Monday.
Thanks for another amazing gift:tup:
One more sent. I believe 6 left. This will take all week!
:scared: Don't get discouraged, it will be over before you know it:sly: Thanks again sir, Take some time off if you need to:dopey:
 
got a 0/0/0 audi S4 98 in nogoro blue pearl effect, looking for a lv. 23 ticket
 
Theace37
got a 0/0/0 audi S4 98 in nogoro blue pearl effect, looking for a lv. 23 ticket

That's awesome, unfortunately I do not have a trade slot available until August 1.
 
That's awesome, unfortunately I do not have a trade slot available until August 1.

that is fine, i can send it, just dont forget about me
 
Cobalt Blue A2 is on "The Highway to Hell"
 
Audi RS 6 '02 - Ebony Black Pearl Effect sent.

Tomorrow: Audi S4 '98 - Aluminium Silver Metallic.
 
Denim Blue pearl effect, Audi TTCoupe 1.8T Quarttro '00..Sent

Donation Enjoy:)
 
I have a Volkswagen Lupo1.4 '02 0/0/0 in Blue Anthrazit Perleffekt, what would you be willing to trade for it?
 
Milldrum
Audi RS 6 '02 - Ebony Black Pearl Effect sent.

Tomorrow: Audi S4 '98 - Aluminium Silver Metallic.

S4 OOOO sent. I will be busy for a week or so. Enjoy the car you can't drive. ;)
 
Back