Hell has finally frozen over! Closed!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 5,714 comments
  • 313,715 views
Hello there I have the merc in volcano red in 0/0 condition for trade, could I have a Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 for it?
 
Last edited:
You can go back and edit your posts, delete whatever you want out of them. I can't change them myself but there fine within my thread. Your new thread looks great and I can see it is getting lots of action:tup:

I appreciate all that very much and I hope you've taken the chance to go through it again; you know anything you wish is yours and of course your '95 Skyline GT-R (MPP) will be on it's way in 15 hours. Interesting story (to me, anyway lol): I put the thread up at about 4-ish local time am, and went to bed a few hours later after the initial flurry, only to come back to it some 12 hours after it's maiden voyage to NOT ONE POST in my abscence. I was positively dreading wading through piles of orders, settling disputes for multiple requests/vehicle, setting dates etc. and it actually took a few moments for the relief of everything I had dreaded to sink in past the stunned shock lol. This is a crazy bidness, Crypto :cheers:. But there's no way I wish to keep up with updating TWO lists now :lol:
 
01/24 Duck Lotus Esprit V8 '02 Ice Blue Metallic sent:tup:
01/25 Drevenger/tur1smo2022 Honda CR-X Del Sol SiR '92 - Vogue Silver Metallic(667B) sent:tup:

bikini-car-wash-babes-53.jpg


They went through the car wash too:cool:

The car arrived heavily damaged by that head-on collision. I'll contact Drevenger's insurance company for that :sly:
 
I also have these I believe you're still looking for...

Hyundai Tiburon GT '01 - Carbon Blue

Lotus Elise 111S '03 - Magnetic Blue

Elise 190 '90 - Calypso Red
Elise 190 '90 - Nautilus Blue

Espirit V8 GT '98 - Azure Blue Metallic

If you're interested I would take 5 of your V8 '02's off your hands... whenever you acquire them all...👍

This is too good a deal to pass up, thank you sir:tup:

Do you have dates scheduled for me? Your appointment list is getting long... :nervous:

Most of these are on my other account, I'd send an FR from there.... I would take all the V8 '02's except Ruby Red 👍
 
Do you have dates scheduled for me? Your appointment list is getting long... :nervous:

Most of these are on my other account, I'd send an FR from there.... I would take all the V8 '02's except Ruby Red 👍

Crypto, Talking to you here, your thread, I do not wish to intrude, merely offer a service....If Chug can accept 3-18 for delivery (I saw I think earlier you were into March as well?) I can send Chug a 0/0/0 Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (Racing Green Metallic), while leaving you to accept any trade proceeds. If I'm out of bounds, yell at me to go away, just wondering if I can be of service to you:)
 
Just to change my earlier post, i will give you the
Merc in volcano red for some paints.
 
Is there anything else you would accept for the Altezza?
It is scheduled for you sir, free of charge, just send a FR to crypto-manic:tup:
Just to change my earlier post, i will give you the
Merc in volcano red for some paints.

Sounds great, just list what paints you want:tup:
 
Hmm 5 gold and silver chromes sound good?
 
Crypto, Talking to you here, your thread, I do not wish to intrude, merely offer a service....If Chug can accept 3-18 for delivery (I saw I think earlier you were into March as well?) I can send Chug a 0/0/0 Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (Racing Green Metallic), while leaving you to accept any trade proceeds. If I'm out of bounds, yell at me to go away, just wondering if I can be of service to you:)
That would be great and save me a send date to chug a bug to clear my good name :sly:👍
Do you have dates scheduled for me? Your appointment list is getting long... :nervous:

Most of these are on my other account, I'd send an FR from there.... I would take all the V8 '02's except Ruby Red 👍
I have you down for 5 V8's starting at the original post date to be fair 02/14. Sorry it must have slipped my mind or my edits didn't take:ouch:
 
Is your psn crypto-matic or cryptomatic?
 
01/27 Drevenger/tur1smo2022 Lexus SC 300 '97 Rose Red Mica(667B) sent:tup:

bikini07.jpg
 
Thanks a lot mildrum, will send fr soon - I'm having a lunch break at the moment.
 
Thanks a lot mildrum, will send fr soon - I'm having a lunch break at the moment.

Lunch? Lunch break? We are far too busy enjoying the perfect weather in Victoria to have a break!

P.s. Don't tell everyone the truth about our weather or about the kangaroos in our yards. ;)
 
That would be great and save me a send date to chug a bug to clear my good name :sly:👍

I have you down for 5 V8's starting at the original post date to be fair 02/14. Sorry it must have slipped my mind or my edits didn't take:ouch:

Excellent! Chug-a-bug, please accept an FR from bluecharger43 around the 10th of March, will deliver your 0/0/0 Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (Racing Green Metallic) at 7pm ET Monday March18. And Crypto, please remember not to send that colour (unless Chug really really really likes RMG:lol:)👍
Almost forgot: Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) '95 (Midnight Purple Pearl) SENT
 
Lunch? Lunch break? We are far too busy enjoying the perfect weather in Victoria to have a break!

P.s. Don't tell everyone the truth about our weather or about the kangaroos in our yards. ;)

LOL,
Don't worry I won't.;)
EDIT: FR Sent.
 
Last edited:
lrn
Hyundai Tiburon GT '01 (Super Silver)
Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence '99 (Noble White)
Hyundai Tuscani '01 (Smart Silver)
Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03 (Carbon Blue)
Lotus Elise 111S '03 (Arctic Silver Metallic)
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 (Monaco White)
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 (Mustard Yellow)
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 (New Aluminium Metallic)
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 (Ruby Metallic)
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Ruby Metallic)
Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 (Titanium Metallic)
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (standard) (Old English White)
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (standard) (Arctic Silver Metallic)
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (standard) (Black)
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (standard) (Laser Blue Metallic)
Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (standard) (Ruby Red Metallic)

Done !! :crazy:
 
Lunch? Lunch break? We are far too busy enjoying the perfect weather in Victoria to have a break!

P.s. Don't tell everyone the truth about our weather or about the kangaroos in our yards. ;)

I found these in your yard too:sly:
bikini1.gif
 
Milldrum
Off to the side and out of sight is me holding my hose and squirting those lovely ladies. ;)

LMFAO!! The water hose ....right;)
 
Back