Hellbilly's fh gallery

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 35 comments
Love the rim shot.

Its funny how you can fly off certain obstacles.. I just lost control badly by going up a curb which made me fishtail like crazy and launch off of some mound.

^^^Top notch right there hellbilly! Love the creativity in these shots, specially the 'pulled over' pics, LOL.

thanks for all the compliments and comments !!!

here are a few random shots before i reply to some quotes :cheers:

Love the shots DG, great job! Hard to pick a favorite, love the one with the Helicopter and the Vette.

thanks DD here are some more car/aircraft pics lol

Great shots bro. This one is my favorite! I love that track. Excellent attention to detail.

That Mustang looks sooooo evil :drool:

thanks bro its also one of my favorite tracks !!!

the car is badass and yes carlos it looks evil lol

^^^Top notch right there hellbilly! Love the creativity in these shots, specially the 'pulled over' pics, LOL.

And a photographs nightmare. LOL
Great shots there hellbilly, love the pulled over pic:tup:

E28
Great shots, I also love the pulled over pic. ;)

im happy you guys like the pull over pic lol, here are 2 more !!!

i made 3 versions of the SHELBY TERLINGUA MUSTANG, the matte version is limited to 51 copys :

and finally here are the last 2 for today...

i tried playing with the exposure on these pics, not something i usually do lol

Another fan of the pulled over pics. My favourite is of the state trooper in the tunnel. Great composition.

The RGT and Datsun shots are great. And yet another Mustang that reminds me of Knight Rider. :lol:

The Raptor next to the speed limit sign then pulled over afterward made me laugh. :lol:. I really like the exposure pics with the yellow leaves too. Keep up the great pics bro.

thanks guys !!!

here are some random pics and 2 pics of the VIP LE RAPTOR...

and finally me playing around with the settings again...

That looks great! Could use a wee bit more contrast to evoke a moody feeling though. 👍

I really like the Big shot, but could you clone out the yellow line from the lights? Kinda lowers the tone of it IMO

Latest Posts

Back