Hello - 1st Post

• Thread starter AndrewD3k
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi , Long time Lurker, first time poster

Been coming here for a while now but never actively posted anything so I thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself

I've had GT sport for a fair while and to be honest I only played sporadically , in truth it's only since lockdown started and I've had more time at home that I've started to get a bit more seriously involved

Having said that I'm still a noob really in terms of DR and all that, I've spent ages at C level and occasionally dipping down to D but I was given some very good advice to turn TCS off and having got the hang of that I moved to Manual gears , which took a while to get the hang of but I'm getting there.

After doing the above and watching you tube vids from the likes of Tidge, Super GT, Just Devon, Wombleleader etc.. I've now reached the heady heights of B (oooh) with I think somewhere between 14 and 16K DR ( wasnt till coming here I knew what DR was)

Anyway , feel free to hit me up (or whatever you kids say) on PSN and I'm keen to get involved in some organised races but my online times are usually limited to post 10pm for an hour or so, so if anyone is setting something up and doesnt mind a mid level driver, with a penchant for occasionally getting a little over enthusiastic ( still SR 99) , joining in then let me know

I Also use a controller as I don't have a wheel

Oh and not sure if this is the right place for this kind of post so please keep me straight mods

PSN: AndrewD3000

Hi , Long time Lurker, first time poster

Been coming here for a while now but never actively posted anything so I thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself

I've had GT sport for a fair while and to be honest I only played sporadically , in truth it's only since lockdown started and I've had more time at home that I've started to get a bit more seriously involved

Having said that I'm still a noob really in terms of DR and all that, I've spent ages at C level and occasionally dipping down to D but I was given some very good advice to turn TCS off and having got the hang of that I moved to Manual gears , which took a while to get the hang of but I'm getting there.

After doing the above and watching you tube vids from the likes of Tidge, Super GT, Just Devon, Wombleleader etc.. I've now reached the heady heights of B (oooh) with I think somewhere between 14 and 16K DR ( wasnt till coming here I knew what DR was)

Anyway , feel free to hit me up (or whatever you kids say) on PSN and I'm keen to get involved in some organised races but my online times are usually limited to post 10pm for an hour or so, so if anyone is setting something up and doesnt mind a mid level driver, with a penchant for occasionally getting a little over enthusiastic ( still SR 99) , joining in then let me know

I Also use a controller as I don't have a wheel

Oh and not sure if this is the right place for this kind of post so please keep me straight mods

PSN: AndrewD3000

Dude, I've been playing Sports mode for something like 18 months and my DR is barely 20k. You're doing way better than me!

Back