Hello and I'm JaeDan_101, the legend of the streets

• Thread starter JaeDan 101
  • 5 comments
United States
Los Santos, San Andreas
complex_remark8
I am JaeDan 101 and I'm a video game developer, designer and publisher. I call myself "The legend of the streets" because I love street racing movies and games such as Fast and Furious, Need for Speed and Forza: Street.

FAQ's

How did you found GTPlanet?
A friend of mine @Brown TE37s said that I should go here in GTPlanet. He said that it's a site about cars, driving and stuff, so since I'm a car person I gotta make an account here.

Where are you from?
I'm from the Philippines

When did you start playing Gran Turismo games?
I started playing Gran Turismo since 2014 and it's the very first PlayStation game that I ever played. Until now, I still play it.

Do you play with a steering wheel?
No. The controller is fine, I don't need a steering wheel. But I use it on racing games in arcades.

What other games do you enjoy?
Grand Theft Auto IV - My most favorite game of all time. Mostly "The Ballad of Gay Tony" DLC. (it's a dlc, i'm not calling anyone gay)
Grand Theft Auto Online - This game is considered as a game of GTA V. It's story mode really sucks, so I hopped into online mode.
Zombie Derby - The game that I always speedrun in my PC. It took me about an hour to speedrun it.
City Racing - The very first PC game that I have ever played. I play this game since I was 5 yrs old.

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
I don't know. I think I gotta leave this place for a while. I need the dark mode theme. I dislike the light theme.

Back