Hello everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Majarvis
  • 63 comments
  • 1,423 views
We take pride in that :)
 
If you really put it into perspective here, you could possibly be talking to some crazied convict arrested for raping someone, or murder, or etc. I wouldrather settle for
Even if some seem a bit "off" the wall...lol
. I see you live in Canada, on the east part of Canada right? I likedd it up in British Columbia in Whistler when I went there. Snowboarding in Summer!
 
Originally posted by miata13B
I see you live in Canada, on the east part of Canada right? I likedd it up in British Columbia in Whistler when I went there. Snowboarding in Summer!

Yup :) Correct. I've never been out west but I know from watching on TV it's really nice. If you ever visit Atlantic Canada be sure to take a tour of the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, it will be well worth it. Also the Annapolis Valley is really nice in the summer time. And of course, Halifax, lots to do there. Lots of places to visit here like Peggy's Cove, one of the hundreds of beaches along the coast, or just drive along the highway that borders the coast line, very scenic here, and the salt water smell will get ya too, of course I'm used to it, unless you go right down to the beach.
 
Sounds like a plan, and if you ever visist florida, go to Fort Lauderdale and hit the Strip down by the beach, couple of tight places to go there, on top of that you gotta go to South Beach in Miami. Fun times down there. Orlando really doesn't have too much to offer except Islands of Adventure, but it is a cool place to visit once in a lifetime.:)
 
Cool, will do, if I was to go down there it would probably be for the CART race at Fontana, but of course I'd look around.
 
oh yeah, We also have a rally school up in Gainesville, The Richard Petty Driving experience here in Orlando, and the south to North leg of Super Street going to Nopi Nationals. :) Those are some pretty cool things to do here!
 
Still looking for that myself - There is a Motorsports place on the way to Fort Lauderdale from Orlando on I-95 about 2/3 the way down there. When my new car is ready I'll be headed down there for some autocrossing:)
 
Originally posted by BMW X5 SPORTS
close 2
neon duke is da sex slave
and Ving is his servant

heheheheheh
lol
joking

well, every1s gotta have a hobby :p
 
Welcome here is a welcoming pic 4 you to enjoy being here
 

Attachments

  • red machine.jpg
    red machine.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 58
Hello Majarvis ,and No Nos 4 me could u put more of those pics up,
i need em for a project. I think
 
yeah how do you like this one
 

Attachments

  • dark machine.jpg
    dark machine.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 51
yeh i needed projects but this is taking the biscuit!!!
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, Majarvis! I have great respect for HG and RSC, so it's a pleasure to see you here. :)
 
Originally posted by Jordan
Welcome to GTPlanet, Majarvis! I have great respect for HG and RSC, so it's a pleasure to see you here. :)

Thanks Jordan :)

I see you put my F1 Guide in one of the stickeys, thanks :D

And I like it here better than HG and RSC I must say, although those forums, especially RSC have more members, it has some bad members, especially HG, with Ludwig and others, although it's not as bad anymore, I come here more now, because I find the people much more mature, and knowledgable, although there are still those kind of good people on HG and RSC that I'm friends with too.

Glad to be a member here
:cool:
 
Im glad to be a member of a site that has a member that is glad to be a member of the site I am a member of.

Suddenly my head it spinning :trouble:...
 
seen one chick with a car under her, u seen em all... :p
 
a bum with a car under it.... thats new! :p
 
Back