Hello from Australia

Australia
Australia
Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is JP, I've been sim racing for about 18 months now. Sim racing started out as an interest, something to allow me to block out the stresses of the day and unwind with noting else on my mind but to try and make that elusive perfect lap. Soon sim racing went from an interest to a hobby and recently due to injuries that have prevented me from working a passion.

Which brings us to today, the most ambitious undertaking of my life, I'm about to embark on a sim journey that I'm sure a lot of us might entertain but would never try, I'm about to start JP's Sim Shed, a sim racing channel, that will feature on Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram producing product reviews from Australian and New Zealand sim manufacturers, in car and race streams, interviews with members of the Australian and New Zealand sim racing community as well as eventually branching out into the worldwide sim racing community.

If you'd like to know more about how to find me, send me a message, although I'm not that hard to find.

Peace :)

JP's Sim Shed.png

Welcome to :gtpflag:.

I misread the title of your thread. I thought it said; Hello from Austria.

Reading your introduction, I thought, wow, his English is so good. Then I saw you're from Australia and it makes sense now.

Welcome to :gtpflag:.

I misread the title of your thread. I thought it said; Hello from Austria.

Reading your introduction, I thought, wow, his English is so good. Then I saw you're from Australia and it makes sense now.
Haha, all good, after all this is want sim racing is all about, making friends all around the world :)

Back