Hello from new iRacer

• Thread starter DiNet
  • 32 comments
@DiNet The racing line is not dynamic but I've read (I don't remember where) it should be implemented in a future update.

Yea, it might be great, but I'm past that need after today, just doing slow laps is much much better. I get distracted by the line, focusing on it instead of terrain/road.

I will absolutely love that on nordschleife tho. Memorizing those 20km is going to be absolute pain... :)

Also I'm using the Driving School videos are amazing. Actually teaching racing. Absolutely love that!

Last edited:
:confused:
Now I'm even more confused than before. One person says NO, it's not possiblen and another says, YES it's possible.

The first answer was correct. You cannot use iracing offline once your subscription has ran out. You have to have a active subscription to access your content.

The second answer you got was likely referring to a torrented version of iracing. I've heard before long time ago there is a iracing torrent that's floating around but since iracing makes physics and tire tweaks, and updates every 3 months its a old version so the physics and tires and going to be a way older version that's irrelevant to the current build. Wouldn't even waste your time trying to get a torrent version as its not going to be a proper representation of the service.

You can sign up though one of the new member specials for pretty cheap. There's one that's $50 for your first year and then they run specials to where you can add more years for $50 a year so that equals out to $4 a month.

Back