Hello,want to trade my X2010,will trade to best offer

  • Thread starter Thread starter macs86
  • 33 comments
  • 1,478 views
Messages
28
Messages
macorchiu
The title basically said it all,offer must consist of at least 2 race cars(or just 1 car,but it must be very valuable).

Im not looking for any prize car because i got 99% of them,and you will have to send both cars first.

Yes,i know that i am very new to this forum so people probably arent gonna trust me,but with the new saved data back up feature there is no reason you should fear of getting scammed. :)

Cars i already have/not interested in: all prize cars(minolta for example),sauber mercedes,escudo,nissanr92,old race cars.

p.s.i joined the facebook page a couple hours ago,in case someone wants to see who i really am.
 
Last edited:
What Red Bull X1 do you have?
 
Sebastian Vettel's
 
Okay that's the one I have too
 
Carbon is not gonna be easy to get :(
 
Sauber C9 and 787B?
 
i have peugeot 905 minolta 787b and escudo when can you trade?

and the 89 mercedes too
 
Got all three classic dream cars (Ferrari 330 P4, Jaguar XJ-13, Ford Mark IV) and a Peugeot 908 (which has in excess of 1,500 miles on it (b-spec guy grinding for me :D)).

Can't trade anything till tomorrow afternoon.
 
Sorry guys,i should have mentioned the cars i dont want in the 1st post.Gonna edit it now.

I can trade in 25 mins.
 
CivicInLake's 787b and peugeot905 are ok,but i will wait for a better offer.
 
787B Sauber c9 R92cp r89c
 
The Peugeot 908 isn't a prize car...
 
The Peugeot 908 isn't a prize car...

Sure,and its a car i would accept,but i "want"(sorry,dont want to sound rude)at least 2 cars.
 
Well, I also have a Nissan Z 2006 super GT car (premium) and a Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R 2008 Super GT (premium-slightly upgraded).

As far as I know, neither are prize cars
 
Not interested in those,sorry.Unless you have a F1 '07 or '10.
 
ill send you those cars and when i get the x1 ill dupe it and make a thread to give it out for free to anybody who wants it.
 
ill send to arch first so he can do the same thing (because im pretty sure he will)
 
I have an Audi R10 a 908 Team Peugeot and a Takata NSX Super GT I am willing to trade. I can also trade now!
 
At the moment,i am accepting CivicInLake's 787 and peugeot 905.

If no one makes a better offer in 10 minutes,i'll make the trade.
 
Been meaning to talk to you Civic. Cant now cos bed beckons. Tommorow though yeah?

*EDIT* And i would happily pass the X1 on..
 
yeah man for sure pm or msg on psn or something if you'd like
 
gti3358's R10/908 + Takata NSX is now the best offer. :-)

Will wait 10 more minutes for a better offer.

Im available for the trade as soon as we finish here.
 
what would you want first? There is no way to trade more than 1 per day yet, right? I have positive feedback here as well!
 
Im sorry,you will have to send both cars first.But i can 100% guarantee you that as soon as i receive the 2nd car,i will send the X2010.
 
dude no offense, but you have no feedback and I am just supposed to believe you? I will do a car for car and send the next two over the next two days unless you somehow have proof that you're good for it.
 
I can give you the Ford GT40 Racecar, Dodge viper SRT10 ACR '08(962HP),and peugeot 905 racecar'92
 
yeah that isnt really fair to make him wait a day to use the car when noone is going to lose anything either way, im pretty sure if your nice enough to trade him the x1 he isnt gonna screw you and not send the other cars
 
dude no offense, but you have no feedback and I am just supposed to believe you? I will do a car for car and send the next two over the next two days unless you somehow have proof that you're good for it.

Ok,i accept.Send the R10 now and i will send the X2010.

Then tomorrow you will send the Takata NSX.

Do you accept?
 
Back