Hi mate shoot me an FR.
Its coming up to trade time in half an hour or more and I will throw some bits over.
Including your 2 peice,s your after plus some random stuff.
But space is pretty tight on my friends list on PS3 so once I have given you some bits I may delete you.
Chat soon bye for now.
Hi mate your gifts only hold 50.
Its now full with a combination of helmets/suits which are just random selection. Plus threw some gold an silver chrome in there as well. Enjoy.
Chat soon bye for now.
Hi mate your gifts only hold 50.
Its now full with a combination of helmets/suits which are just random selection. Plus threw some gold an silver chrome in there as well. Enjoy.
Chat soon bye for now.
No mate your gift box only holds 50 max.
No probs on the freebies mate, Enjoy.
Your first 2 in there are what you was looking for.
Chat soon bye for now.