helmet sets for sets

  • Thread starter Thread starter hoolio
  • 68 comments
  • 2,798 views
untamed received fron bians82 with thanks:tup:
 
hi mate just sent a woodland set enjoy thanks:)👍
 
black 400r sent to spikeyshop red one to follow.cheers
 
black 400r sent to spikeyshop red one to follow.cheers

Recieved.
Sent Gravity - Reinforced

If your missing any from the set i have sen then PM me
 
Hoolio,
You wanna trade a set of Skully for Granito now?
Cheers
BigRicUSA11
 
Recieved.
Sent Gravity - Reinforced

If your missing any from the set i have sen then PM me

all correct here thanks :)

Hoolio,
You wanna trade a set of Skully for Granito now?
Cheers
BigRicUSA11

yeah thats cool
 
red 400r sent to spikeyshop cheers 👍
 
Thanks. DO you still need any gears. Because i still need a few car that you have

i will be needing more,hang one until tuesday get me up to date with sending and i'll update my 0/0/0 list for you
 
Trickster 01-34
Warp Drive 01-34 sent.

sent you a little motor i had gathering dust as a big thanks hope you like it :)
 
Hi mate,
I don't have any set to offer for exchange.
Will you consider 5 paints for a set of gear?
I have all mattes paint include the new Lambo's
Both Chromes and many others.

Thx.
 
I would like to donate Selene and Small Jaw.
 
Hi mate,
I don't have any set to offer for exchange.
Will you consider 5 paints for a set of gear?
I have all mattes paint include the new Lambo's
Both Chromes and many others.

Thx.

alright pal,yeah i'm easy whatever works for you.If you have a mygranturismo link PM it my way i'll sort what i can with gear for you :)
 
Last edited:
I would like to donate Selene and Small Jaw.

donations are always graciously accepted,i won't be online though for a few hours many thanks 👍
 
donations are always graciously accepted,i won't be online though for a few hours many thanks 👍

PM me when it is a good time to send. I have some other sets to send out first anyway. Thanks.
 
Hi mate,
I don't have any set to offer for exchange.
Will you consider 5 paints for a set of gear?
I have all mattes paint include the new Lambo's
Both Chromes and many others.

Thx.

thanks for the link buddy much easier to work from,just filled your inbox :) i'll just fill in the gaps on your list whenever your inbox is empty how's that.
here's my link incase you have any that i'm missing..cheers
 
thanks for the link buddy much easier to work from,just filled your inbox :) i'll just fill in the gaps on your list whenever your inbox is empty how's that.
here's my link incase you have any that i'm missing..cheers


Great, I just empty my GB. And gearpage updated.
The link you got at the sig. is for cars only,
Send me your gear page, so I can hook you up.
Cheers:cheers:
 
Selene and Small Jaw incoming...
 
Full house 👍

filled you up thats pretty much all of the suits i have that you don't,will start on helmets when your empty :)
 
Back