D DriftR55 Messages 10 Jan 23, 2006 #1 Hey Guys, I am having trouble getting gold licenses, has anyone here got a game save that has no cars, just all gold licenses. If you do please post it here... I would really appreciate it. Thank You, Justin
Hey Guys, I am having trouble getting gold licenses, has anyone here got a game save that has no cars, just all gold licenses. If you do please post it here... I would really appreciate it. Thank You, Justin
Kent Retired Staff Emeritus Messages 8,191 Southern Louisiana Messages GTP_Kent Jan 23, 2006 #2 I can help a brotha out. This is where you will find all of the license test discussions Also, I would post a game save for you but the game save files are larger than the site permits. My suggestion is to look for a member named "car_dude2004" He runs a site with the exact kind of thing you are looking for... Links can be found in his sig. This is his profile. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=30372 Please PM him and let him know that he was helpful. 👍 This is his site, just let him know his work was useful to you. 👍 http://gt4.gt.funpic.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=33
I can help a brotha out. This is where you will find all of the license test discussions Also, I would post a game save for you but the game save files are larger than the site permits. My suggestion is to look for a member named "car_dude2004" He runs a site with the exact kind of thing you are looking for... Links can be found in his sig. This is his profile. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=30372 Please PM him and let him know that he was helpful. 👍 This is his site, just let him know his work was useful to you. 👍 http://gt4.gt.funpic.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=33