HELP!! Best FF car

  • Thread starter Thread starter brassman23
  • 44 comments
  • 17,635 views
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
Edit: A fully tuned Demio handles very good too... just try it...!!
You've GOT to be kidding :D
 
I would choose either the Xsara Rally Car, New Beetle Cup Car, or the old Integra Type R.
 
I'm bloody serious... handles great!!
Trowed it around CS and it just flyes trough the chicane!
Above all expectations!! 👍
 
brassman23, you should have a poll with different FF cars. It may be easier to find out which is the most popular FF car:)

In my opinion, I think the Integra Type R is the best FF car. I should go and try the Fiat Turbo though. It seems like that people are just loving it all of a sudden :)
 
'Cause I won one and I am too cheap to buy cars. I have mine up around 220HP. I might tune it a bit more. A plus is that it can be run in the convertible races. I have yet to try it in Amateur league.

My pink Vitz is OK but it really does not impress me that much despite its 200+ HP. Maybe it needs more tuning. Do you guys think this car has any value past the Beginner league?

If I buy a FF it will be the FIAT. It sounds better and looks nicer than an Integra (IMO).
 
The pink Vitz Rules!!!!

Right now though, I have to work on the Castrol Mugen NSX to beat Ducati :trouble:
 
lol ive got his blood boiling....:lol:

oh and im gonna buy a fiat tonight to see how it sounds, (looks at ving) it better not dissapoint me...:trouble:
 
Originally posted by lewdvig
My pink Vitz is OK but it really does not impress me that much despite its 200+ HP. Maybe it needs more tuning. Do you guys think this car has any value past the Beginner league?

:D Check out Post #28 for the answer to your question...UB57 :D
 
Originally posted by UB57
:D Check out Post #28 for the answer to tour question...UB57 :D

I thought you were BS'ing. :)

Seriously, what upgrades/settings do you have? The Del Sol is an ugly color. Maybe I will ditch it.
 
Originally posted by lewdvig
Seriously, what upgrades/settings do you have?

Hi lewdvig :
:D Don't have PS2 access rite now. Check "Write-ups" Forum for settings by kodiak. Let me know if they don't work for you & I'll send you mine later...UB57
:D
 
Originally posted by Ducati
oh and im gonna buy a fiat tonight to see how it sounds, (looks at ving) it better not dissapoint me...:trouble:

it wont dissapoint. it runs great out of the box and handles like a dream. it pulls and sounds like a tractor :D

airconditioning is standard in all models too :p
 
I used my mega Vitz to pay for the FIAT - I opted for burgundy.

Ving, what settings do you use? I would have never figured out the extreme Vitz settings on my own. I doubt I would figure out the ideal FIAT settings either.

Does this thing top out at 300HP?
 
bout 360 or sumfin.... but settinga arent my thing as i run it pretty stock.

asm & tcs @ 1
w/ race flywheel and chip and t2 tires.... thats it.
not much to adjust there..
 
Back