Help!Car wont move after stop, have to use wireless remote to move the car so the pedal can works

• Thread starter cumi6875
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I use Fanatec GT DD PRo Wheel/Pedal , and when i stop the car completedly, then it wont move despite what gear im on, the engine still sound when i press the throttlr pedal but car wont move, i have to use the wireless remote that came with the PS5 to make the car move so i can use the Wheel/pedal again, but when i need to reverse, or stop etc, it wont move again, plz help guys, i can not find any answer anywhere.

Yeah, it’s likely the brake pedal is stuck in a slightly on position. Add some dead zone to the beggining of the brake travel in the in game menu.

Last edited:
I use Fanatec GT DD PRo Wheel/Pedal , and when i stop the car completedly, then it wont move despite what gear im on, the engine still sound when i press the throttlr pedal but car wont move, i have to use the wireless remote that came with the PS5 to make the car move so i can use the Wheel/pedal again, but when i need to reverse, or stop etc, it wont move again, plz help guys, i can not find any answer anywhere.
If you could provide images or, better, video of the issue - using the console's inbuilt capture features for best results - it will better allow people to help you.

Thanks for all answers guys, Yes , yes and yes.... All of yall responses are all correct lol, i did set the Load Cell input /pressure 10% because i don't have the rear seat yet (Omega Apex) so when i use the office chair, i couldn't use all my leg muscle that is why i had to set it too low in the first place and because of that, the brake output is always hit 5% even though i didn't touch the brake pedal at all, Now i adjust back to 55% and the problem solved, and i go ahead ordered and wait for the Omega Apex rear seat frame delivered and it ll be great , again thanks Guys for helping, appreciate it!!

Back