Help Crown Gran Turismo Awards Winner During SEMA 2013

Then why we got ruf they are porche but tuned by a company

Because Ruf is recognized as a separate manufacturer by the government. They are based of Porsche chassis, but the parts and vehicles are manufactured by Ruf.

Also, your grammar is horrible.

Yup that true but if u look at sema they have cars like porche but other names for example when they got the art morison corvette did they ask chevy for the license too?

Yes, they need permission from Art Morrison and GM to put the car in the game.

Are the votes going to be split 50/50 between fans 50% and Kaz with his team 50%, 1 car winner ? Or 2 winner cars, one that fans voted for and the other to be voted by Kaz and his team ? ... Why does a RUF or any other Porsche tuner needs votes to be included in the game ? .. RUF is already in the game and most likely all of thier cars will be full premiums. PD can add the three current '13/'14 RUF models as premiums too. End of story.

Last edited:
Are the votes going to be split 50/50 between fans 50% and Kaz with his team 50%, 1 car winner ? Or 2 winner cars, one that fans voted for and the other to be voted by Kaz and his team ? ... Why does a RUF or any other Porsche tuner needs votes to be included in the game ? .. RUF is already in the game and most likely all of thier cars will be full premiums. PD can add the three current '13/'14 RUF models as premiums too. End of story.

"The ultimate “Best in Show” winner will be chosen by Kazunori and his staff." You vote, they choose.

I have to say, having an RWB in the game would be SO sick. But it's not like that's going to happen-- does RWB even showcase their work at SEMA?

As much as I love muscle cars. I don't want anymore "Dodge" muscle cars. I rather get something from Europe.

As I understand it, the final will consist of of winners from different classes. One class is the public award. From these finalists, Kazunori Yamauchi will pick the winner of the GT Award.

Back