Help - Fanatec CSL Elite Load Cell Pedal wiring

• Thread starter Don Glass
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
I tore the RJ12 connector off the wire. I've got spare / blank connectors, crimper, etc. But when I went to determine the wiring using one of the other two pedals, I discovered that the load cell is 4-wire, and the other two are only 3-wire. Can someone pop their plug out and post the wiring? Please keep it in the format of left-to-right when looking at the flat side of the connector (the side without the locking lever). For example, the pic below would be Red, Blank, Blank, Blank, Black, Yellow. A pic of the unterminated load-cell pedal is also included for reference.

Thanks,
Don

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0173.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0173.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 342
  • thumbnail_IMG_0174.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0174.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 324
Australia
Australia
might as well add some extra info to this thread for anyone in the future from my dicking around with the CSL Pedal Load cell, the L/C box makes a great base for DIY pedals/handbrake to be used on console when in the fanatec ecosystem :D

Accel/Clutch (0% = 3.3/5v 100% = 0v)

RJ12 - Pedal Wire

1 - Yellow +ve
2 - Black signal
3 - Nc
4 - Nc
5 - Nc
6 - Red GND

Also my google fu points me to this part number for a replacement pot if you need one (any similar 10k linear single turn 15mm D shaft pot will work if it fits in the plastic housing that un screws from the base of the pedal), OEM to my best guess is TT Electronics P160KNP-0FC15B10K

Handbrake cable ( like the Accel/Clutch 0% = 3.3/5v 100% = 0v)

RJ12 pin - 3.5mm plug ( tip - middle - base )

1 - +ve (middle)
2 - Shorted to pin 1
3 - Nc
4 - Nc
5 - Signal (tip)
6 - GND (base)

Last edited:
Spain
Spain
HI i need pinout from potenciometer 10k to a rj12, for a handbrake with csl élite ps4 wheel base. Anyone know pinout colours from potenciometer to rj12 in?

Too, anyone know pinout from a loadcell amp to rj12.

Thank you friends.

Australia
Sydney, Australia
HI i need pinout from potenciometer 10k to a rj12, for a handbrake with csl élite ps4 wheel base. Anyone know pinout colours from potenciometer to rj12

I’m also interested in this, I accidentally crushed my brake (non-LC) cable when moving the pedal, enough that I’ve had to re-join the cable.

Does anyone know if the pedal RJ12 can be easily replaced?

Corsa

Premium
United States
United States
I’m also interested in this, I accidentally crushed my brake (non-LC) cable when moving the pedal, enough that I’ve had to re-join the cable.

Does anyone know if the pedal RJ12 can be easily replaced?

Yes open a support ticket at the official website they will send you a new wire (plug and play). Same thing happened to me I had a new one in a week.

Australia
Sydney, Australia
Yes open a support ticket at the official website they will send you a new wire (plug and play). Same thing happened to me I had a new one in a week.
I finally got around to doing this & have a quote for a new cable+potentiometer for about $10...