Help for drift sttings -AE86

• Thread starter JDM_Sparky
  • 7 comments
Hey guys,

Need some help dialling in my drift settings on the AE86.

Its completey modified with full race everything etc, what spring rates, camber, toe angle and stabiliser settings should I use?

I also have NO clue in setting the LSD :indiff:

I also have super hard race tyres becuase they have low grip, but should I try simulation tyres?

Thanks in advance,

oh and is there and cheats for lots of money on GT3, I want a s14A but have no cash and cant be arsed to do the career :)

Look around and search this drift forum. There's many examples here since the AE86 is one of the most famous drift cars. Sorry, i'd go into more detail for you but i'm being lazy today. Anyways, you shouldn't have to look far. 💡

Sorry for digging up the graves here but i am such a AE86 fanatic and have done more miles in 1 of my many AE86 in GT A-Spec than every other car in the game so i am definitely going to be able to help out here for setups.

The Shigeno version with 381bhp is the best alround for both drifting and grip but i do have setups for the normal AE86 modified from NA 240BHP to 360BHP turbocharged.

Once i get a chance to upload my memory card onto my PS3 il post em up here.

As a matter of interest, has anyone tried down a "fastest lap" around Deep Forest in the AE86 Shigeno? I have a serious lap time done from maybe 2-3 years ago that i am sure is considered very quick. Its sub 1:09 but il get the exact time to be moreprecise. Its done on deep forest with the hairpin left being the first corner so im not sure if thats normal or reversed.

Ian.

breakpoint might be of some assistance if he shows up today. It's been awhile since i personally drove a Trueno/Corolla of any sort but i think they're awesome cars.

Latest Posts

Back