Help: Gran Turismo Association logo from the loading screen

Argentina
Argentina
Hi everyone, It's been a long time since I've posted here. I need some help for some "community service" I want to make.
A few years ago I've made this GT Association logo in Photoshop
The thing is I want to re-do it in .SVG using CorelDraw, then post it in my Da as well as here, But this time I want to do a trace from an official image (I've used a stock image of a map in that one.) The problem is that I can't find a good pic of it anywhere to get the shape of the map right, I was digging up GT6 ISO to find the GT association logo as seen in the loading screens (the waving flag) I was able to get this one, unfortunately it's too small (I am a complete noob in this whole thing, I was able to get this file thanks to some tutorials I've followed from the xentax forum:)

Here it's a screencap of what I was looking for (the texture only:)

So my question (a few, actually) are these:

. Does anyone know where this texture it's located?

Otherwise...

. Anyone has a good quality (official) image of this logo?
. Is it featured in any official art books? (GT Bible, official guides, etc.)
. Does anybody know where those landmasses are located in a map? (I've tried finding them myself but can't locate them.)

If I can't find this logo, I will make it regardless, I will have to use a stock image again or trace it myself, I want to make this one for a SVG pack for the GT4 Ford GT LM I've started working on a while back, and any help on these would be really appreciatted.

Here are the logos I have so far (still working on all of

EDIT: if anyone happens to see this, I've moved to other stuff and I am no longer doing fanart! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I know that there is a blue one on the tutorial cards. As for the white coloured one, I don't know.

Yes, the blue one you are talking about it's the one I've posted, I also have this from the main menu of GT6, this one it's bigger, but unfortunately it's cut and have the license logos on top.

I am pretty sure this logo must be somewhere inside GT6 files, the problem is I don't know where nor how to access it.

Last edited:
unnamed.png

I've made that logo a few years ago using only photoshop, So I am re doing it in CorelDraw to be able to export it in SVG format.

It seems to be a world map but shaped into a circle.

Yes, it is. I had trouble identifying which parts of the earth are represented but I just identified them! I couldn't tell before because the map used in the GTA logo it's not as complex as a real map and some islands and details are missing, but I am pretty sure the bottom it's the Antarctica and the closest land mass it's Argentina, the only problem will be finding a map that matches that shape, so I am gonna use a stock vector and re-adjust the shape of the map to more or less match the official artwork.

Here it's the new logo I am making without the map, I've used the GT logo I've grabbed from the official Gran Turismo site. You can also find the PDI and Gran Turismo logo text in SVG format there. As you can see now the shape and the font (Neue Helvetica LT Pro) matches the official artwork more closely.

Last edited:
Here it's the new logo I am making without the map, I've used the GT logo I've grabbed from the official Gran Turismo site. You can also find the PDI and Gran Turismo logo text in SVG format there. As you can see now the shape and the font (Neue Helvetica LT Pro) matches the official artwork more closely.

gta-png.744710

EDIT: Another request, do anybody happen to have the Textures for the Ford GT LM Spec Car II?
either that or just the color of the
As for the logo, it's good. Don't bother making different coloured versions though as we can change the colour in the livery editor as long as you enable it.

As for the Ford GT, good luck getting good quality textures as that car is a Standard car.

As for the logo, it's good. Don't bother making different coloured versions though as we can change the colour in the livery editor as long as you enable it.

Thanks, I am gonna make the GT4 version of the logo and a clean version in white, since I don't have GT Sport (Don't even own a PS4 yet) So I don't know how the livery editor works, I just know that it uses the SVG format for the decals, also I know some of the logos I am doing are already available in GT Sport.

As for the Ford GT, good luck getting good quality textures as that car is a Standard car.

I just want the textures to pick the color of the body and the black stripes, that way I can get the color code of the car. Does GT Sport let's you input the value of the colors? (Hex/RGB, etc.)

Thanks, I am gonna make the GT4 version of the logo and a clean version in white, since I don't have GT Sport (Don't even own a PS4 yet) So I don't know how the livery editor works, I just know that it uses the SVG format for the decals, also I know some of the logos I am doing are already available in GT Sport.

I just want the textures to pick the color of the body and the black stripes, that way I can get the color code of the car. Does GT Sport let's you input the value of the colors? (Hex/RGB, etc.)
If I am right in saying, GTS lets you put in an RGB value.

The Ford GT is 'Centennial White' (a.k.a. 'Performance White')
RGB = 246, 247, 239
Hex = F6F7EF

Ford renamed Performance White as Centennial White because Ford produced the GT to Commemorate the 100th Anniversary of Ford.

I searched Gran Turismo Association Logo Vector and found this:

http://pluspng.com/img-png/gran-turismo-png-file-gran-turismo-association-logo-png-400.png

As we can see, the background image is a globe rather than a map. Sounds like a fun project. Wish I still owned Corel.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back