Hello everybody!
I'm new here, so if my thread is in a wrong section, I'm really sorry about that and I'll do all my best to put it in the right place with your advice.
I'm searching the layouts/blueprints about the tracks of gran turismo. I saw in other threads images like these:
But they're edited, I'm searching for the original ones and if possible in a better resolution. (I'm searching all tracks as posible, but I need specially the Special Stage Routes 5/11 layouts/blueprints)
Can somebody help me to find them out?
I really appreciate your help!
Cheers!
I'm new here, so if my thread is in a wrong section, I'm really sorry about that and I'll do all my best to put it in the right place with your advice.
I'm searching the layouts/blueprints about the tracks of gran turismo. I saw in other threads images like these:
But they're edited, I'm searching for the original ones and if possible in a better resolution. (I'm searching all tracks as posible, but I need specially the Special Stage Routes 5/11 layouts/blueprints)
Can somebody help me to find them out?
I really appreciate your help!
Cheers!