help!! how do u pass S license?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JUBJUB
  • 14 comments
  • 1,126 views
Messages
21
:cool: can someone please tell me how to pass the s licenses or tips or anyhtings im stuck help!!!!!!!!:banghead:
 
u can power shift it saves u alot of time. its like having a clutch already for a stock car.

peace!
 
^ that definitely helps in the slower cars. with the others, just try to be cautious and pay attention to the demo on any parts you are having trouble with.
 
just keep doing it over, and over, and over agin, youll eventually pass it
 
for the last one with the toyota gt-one car in cote'd Azur, waht i do is at turns i barey press the gas so it is staying at a constant speed and when i am done with the turn and my car is pretty much straight then i acclerate as much as i can. I have completed all my gold lincencse in every licnse test so if u have anynore question just ask.
 
If at first you don't succeed, give up and destroy all evidence that you've tried.
kideng
 
kideng - I haven't sent you any e-mails have I? That line is in my signature :D!

So anyway, I was walking down the street, looking a bit lost and I see this guy with a violin case in his hand. I go up to him and ask if he knows the way to Carnegie Hall.
"My dear boy", he says. "Practise, practise, practise."

And so endeth the lesson... :D
 
Nope, I think I got that from demotivate.com or something.
Though, if you could, please check your PM. Got a few questions for you.
kideng
 
That's a character flaw of mine... I always forget about PMs... :D
 
Back