Help Me PleaseMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 4 comments
  • 476 views
Messages
4,312
Is there a way I can cut the lyrics out of a song? I need the background music for a presentation at school. I have tryed midi files but the sound retarded. help me?
 
Hey Look Its A Reply!

uhh, i dont think you can cut the lyrics out of a song mainly since a music file is a like a flattend layer in photoshop, you can add tons of diffrent stuff that overlap, but one you flaten it, you get what you see
 
you can try re-recording it with the highs and mids somewhat drowned out since thats where the vocal range usaully is, but other than that youd have to get an official instrumental. i know it sucks, happens to me when i hear a good trance song with crappy vocals. :(
 
Back