help me with a pagani huayra '11 tune

• Thread starter saidaouita
  • 10 comments
United States
Midwest
slow
Looking for help with tuning specifically for the X test track.

I've been "tweaking" a tune posted in the GT6 directory thread but unfortunately it was for the '13. The '11 tune in the directory has ballast added and even the OP said the tune isn't good.
Maybe I'm wrong but I'd think specifically for the X track ballast would not be a benefit.....?

I've messed with the suspension setting some and believe my gearing is set OK. I do well pulling away at the start, can handle the turns fine but theirs always a Huayra that's a MPH or two faster top speed.
That said, many times the cars which are slightly faster than me crash when entering one of the turns at 320+ mph.

Hoping some gtplanet members are willing to share their X track Huayra tunes.

Much thanks.

Yeah normally for X you would avoid any ballast, but if a small amount will force better grip that would result in more speed. Car specific.
Every car ive tuned FOR route X has no ballast however. But that might just be the cars I chose.

I have a very good one for the vision Mercedes (the first one we got, not the second) designed specifically for quick-cash runs on route X like the wind 2 and 3.

If you want it, I'll pm it to you when I get home in the morning.
its one of those 'you win the race and everyone else is still in the middle of the last turn' tunes.

I have a very good one for the vision Mercedes (the first one we got, not the second) designed specifically for quick-cash runs on route X like the wind 2 and 3.

If you want it, I'll pm it to you when I get home in the morning.
its one of those 'you win the race and everyone else is still in the middle of the last turn' tunes.

Sounds good to me! How well does it take the turns?

Thanks man.

Anyone else with a '11 Huayra tune or suggestions willing to share?

thanks

Takes corners great actually, the way its set up I use nitro with it.
I use 15% settings nitro, use exactly half on first turn / half on second turn.
but its overkill, you pass the last opponent at the top of the hill, half way down that hill your about 5 car lengths ahead (way out of draft range) and its overkill city :)

Ill post it when I get home.
its a nice 170k for a 3 1/2 minute run, lol.

If you are just doing this to make money in my experience I found it far more enjoyable (and faster) to just do the Red Bull X Standard race at Silverstone and cut all the corners. You can do the 3 laps in around the same 4 mins it takes you to go around SSX but you will make $260k versus what is it $160k or something for SSX? Just make sure you stick to the left side at race start to avoid the pack and cut straight across the first hairpin to put you in the lead and then it's clear sailing from there.

I used to use SSX with a GTR Black tuned to like 1100hp which could hit a steady non-nos 360km/hr.

Edit: Whoops, double post, sorry

Back