The Devil's Playground. - tuning by Demon. NEW! Murcielago, & FORD GT '05 (600pp)!!

HKS - CT230R '08
600 pp. racing hard tires

Cam= 0.5/0.0

Minimum camber values for this car are 3.0 front, and 1.0 rear. I'm not sure if it was changed in an update or not, but just thought you might want to revisit this car for a lap or two and see if the tune still drives properly.

Im not revisiting anything until after the coming patch hits.
but ty.
theres a few on the first page that I need to check out AFTER the next patch release. If the patch is major, then ALL of them, lol.

They always pull this on a monday or tuesday, and were getting close to time. Some say it will be before march, that leaves not much time.
with the game so new and buggy, we can expect updates at least every month if not sooner, and im hoping this next one is a Cam fix, lol.

Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT
550pp, SS tires

Yes, I made a tune for a complete beast, to race street races at 550pp, lol. Why? Because I could.
This thing is great using it for what it's made for, like in 'like the wind', however, this thing handles awesome at lower PP as well. Plus, you look cool when everyone shows up in a 550pp room, and they have all normal cars, and your sitting there shiny and slick looking. This car is just plain FUN to drive, nothing more needs to be said.
---------------------------------------------------------
PP= 550pp
Max power= 400hp
Weight= 1,220kg
Weight distribution= 50/50
Max torque= 610 ft/lb
P./W. Ratio= 3.05 kg/hp
--------------------Parts-to-Buy----------------------
-Suspension;
height adjustable suspension
-Brakes; racing brakes
-Transmission; fully custom dog-clutch
-LSD; fully customizable LSD
-Clutch/flywheel; triple-plate
-drive shaft; carbon drive shaft
-Center differential; X
-Engine tuning; X
-Computer; X
-Exhaust;
Semi-racing Exhaust
-Exhaust Manifold; X
-Catalytic Converter; X
-Intake; X
-Nitrous Oxide; X
-Weight Reduction;
stage 3 weight reduction
-Hood; X
-Window;
window weight reduction
--------Tuning-specifics------------front/rear-------
Power limiter = 64.9%
------------------------
Ride height= 80/80
Springs= 10.80 / 15.53
D.Compression= 5 / 5
D.Extension= 5 / 6
Anti-Roll Bar= 6 / 5
Camber angle(-)= 0.5 / 0.0
Toe Angle= -0.10 / 0.11
Brake Balance= 7 / 4
------------------------
LSD settings;
Initial= 7
Accel= 7
Brake= 7
------------------------
N2O % setting= X
------------------------

Downforce= X
Ballast= 81kg @ -50
------------------------
Transmission settings;
Final to 5.500
Max speed to 137mph
Gears;
1= 2.760
2= 2.020
3= 1.590
4= 1.300
5= 1.095
6= 0.950
7= 0.839
Final to 3.400
------------------------

Awesome tune, loving it on the 'ring!

This post is a response to a driving style comment I made, in the following thread;

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ars-that-completely-lose-the-back-end.303650/

Now, this is to discribe my recent tune for the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09

The specific 'style' I'm talking about, is the combination of drifting and regular street racing. It involves cars that are naturally heavy in the rear, or constantly have the ass end buck out. Normally this is an annoying feature, and can get you in trouble often. Normally, you would tune it out if possible.
In the case of this Murcielago, it actually wasn't that bad to begin with. During my tuning process, I actually added some rear end shift to cause this 'defect'. The purpose is obvious, to create turns that you normally only see when doing drifting races. This can cut 1/2 seconds here and there, and ultimately cut full seconds off your overall lap times.
Here's some examples in Tokyo;

image.jpg

Here, I'm throwing the ass end out before the turn. This is done to prevent the need to slow down, and create a faster base speed when the turn is done and the LSD kicks in for accelerating.

image.jpg

Here, I hit the gase, tap the brake quickly, lift off brake, and slam the gas again, throwing the ass out mid turn to create a straight away cutting the turn into 2 turns instead of 1 long turn. This allows for the passing of the opponent as he is maintaining a slowing speed for the corner, and I'm burning the middle right past.

image.jpg

This is obvious. A simple drifting corner. But see how the ass end is burning to the right during the turn? This gives you the perfect direction of the nose earlier then you would doing a normal turn-in-apex-turn-out scenario.

Also, I set it up and kept tweaking it as I was tuning, to keep it manageable while pulling these drifts. If you take her for a ride, you will notice while your drifting, that the car never completes the spin. Every throw out, the car remains in a straight pattern. The tail end never actually overwhelms the car, and the nose always stays in a position of control.
Now, as I mentioned in the thread about loose back ends, this is a dangerous objective. Playing like this will cause a lot of screw-ups while your practicing and mastering this. Some things just aren't meant to be done at 150mph, lol. But to me, this is the fun of it all. Good luck, and have a blast :)

Stielow Engineering Red Devil
600pp racing hard tires

image.jpg

-----------------------
PP=
600pp
Max power= 809hp
Weight= 1,445kg
Max torque= 885 ft/lb
Power limit @ 92.7%
-----------------------
-engine stage 3
-reduced window weight
-weight reduce stage 3
-LSD tool
-full transmission tool
-racing brakes
-racing hard tires
------------------------
Ride height= 62/69
Springs= 20.10/14.30
Dc= 6/5
De= 7/5
Ab= 4/6
Cam= 0.5/0.0
Toe= -0.25/-0.10
Brakes= 7/5
------------------------
LSD settings;
Initial= 7
Accel= 8
Brake= 19
------------------------
Downforce= n/a
Ballast= 68kg @ +50
------------------------
Transmission settings
Final to max
Max speed to min
Gears;
1= 2.452
2= 1.750
3= 1.360
4= 1.100
5=0.928
6=0.779
7=
Final to 2.900
------------------------

This is the revised tune of my old version. This is also at 600pp, and the old was higher.
image.jpg

Ok so I like your tune it helped me get the car a little better then I had it. With being said I'm using this car to race Nurburgring in the IA 15 min race..lol Trying to be different didn't want to use the typical race car. I changed the tune just a bit the tune you have for this car makes it understeer more then I personally like ( bear in mind I'm using the DS3 ) So hope you don't mind maybe others will like both tunes but here it goes.
PP= 594pp
Max power= 779hp
Weight= 1,445kg
Max torque= 826 ft/lb
Power limit @ 100%
-----------------------
-engine stage Standard
-reduced window weight
-weight reduce stage 3
-LSD tool
-full transmission tool
-racing brakes
-racing hard tires
------------------------
Ride height= 62/69
Springs= 20.10/14.30
Dc= 6/5
De= 7/5
Ab= 4/4
Cam= 0.0/0.0
Toe= -0.10/0.10
Brakes= 7/10
------------------------
LSD settings;
Initial= 7
Accel= 8
Brake= 22
------------------------
Downforce= n/a
Ballast= 68kg @ +50
------------------------
Transmission settings
Final to 3200
Max speed to 224
Gears;
1= 3.213
2= 2.030
3= 1.540
4= 1.200
5=0.969
6=0.809
7=
Final to 3.200

Hopefully you don't mind just wanted to post mine here incase anyone feels the tune you have understeers a bit much for them and wants to correct it but didn't know how to. My biggest challenge was getting the suspension right which you did perfectly thanks! not as much power as your tune, but didn't need that much for this race. I'll post my lap on Nurburgring where I tested my tune made it around the track 7:13.518 that was on the 12:00 min track.

Thats perfectly fine, I welcome any and all ideas. Im not here doing this to be cool or anything, I do this to help others who have similar drive styles to myself. Anything that helps that, helps me :)

And about the understeer, I get that a lot. My drive style encorperates the use of drifting and I play with high speed weight transfers constantly. I find that some people who drive 'safer' then I do talk of some understeer. All anyone has to do is tell me and ill adjust it.
its happened before, cant remember the cars offhand, but they told me and I threw some quick easy adjustments at them and they were very happy.

We're all In this together the way I see it. I think we all should be helping each other every chance we get.

Nissan "Umbrella Corp. Interceptor"
Fairlady Z (Z-34) '08

The Umbrella Corp. has employed the Nissan Fairlady Z '08 in the use of Interceptor for inner city "police action". This due to the incredible maneuverability and handling while under extreme conditions and speed.
Perfect for exterminating loose experiments on the fly! You will love it :)

image.jpg

Body color= Black Velvet (Plymouth)
Tire rims= standard size/ OZ Envy 5H
Rim color= GT6 Chrome 015
Change oil
-----------------------
PP= 581
Max power= 574hp
Weight= 1,314
Weight distribution= 49/51
Max torque= 452 ft/lb
Power limit @100%
-----------------------
-Aero kit #2
-flat floors
-rear wing Custom Type B
-LSD tool
-triple clutch
-carbon shaft
-full transmission tool
-racing brakes
-racing hard tires
------------------------
-engine tuning stage 3
-sports computer
-racing exhaust
-catalytic sports
-isometric manifold
-intake tuning
-supercharger
-nitro kit
-weight reduce stage 3
-window weight reduce
-carbon hood body color
------------------------
Ride height= 89/89
Springs= 16.13/14.04
Dc= 6/5
De= 5/6
Ab= 5/4
Cam= 0.5/0.0
Toe= -0.20/+0.07
Brakes= 6/4
------------------------
LSD settings;
Initial= 33
Accel= 13
Brake= 14
------------------------
Downforce= 10
Ballast= 90kg @ +50
------------------------
Transmission settings;
Final to 5.000
Max speed to 124mph (lowest)
Gears;
1= 3.350
2= 2.490
3= 1.920
4= 1.560
5=1.320
6=1.139
Final to 3.150
------------------------

Just finished the testing with this car. As always i started with the flatter circuits moving onto the bumpier tracks & ending with the full Nurburgring. This car is FAST!! I can see why you like to "Grind Cash" with it! I found it to work equally well on sports tyres as it does on the racing tyres. Taking things easy to begin with the car feels nice & tight through the corners, no understeer into the turn. I did find though on sports tyres (although this tune is set-up for racing hard rubber i still like to test with the sports) it did lock the front a little when pushing hard & braking as late as possible. This doesn't happen when using racing tyres. Getting the power on as early as possible out of the corner there is no oversteer, even on the bumpier tracks. While testing on Trial Mountain you feel every bump but the car sticks to the racing line even when pushing to it's limit. The only thing i would do if this tune was mine would be to reduce the power so it fits in the 550pp bracket as i feel it would be more competitive there than in a 580pp+ room.
I haven't compared this to the other available tunes on here yet but i think you would struggle to find a better one.
Overall a very good tune, FAST & really nice to drive + it looks awesome in black with the 1" bigger rims & aero kit.

Thank you to demonchilde for sharing this tune with me :)

So Here is the replay from the tuning test I promised before check it out I'll be posting the actual race at some point today which was crazy AI fought me all the way to the end spun out like 3 times but still made it in first stay tuned for that. Oh remember to change to 720p for 1080p which ever your connection handles best

Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT
Like the wind race 3 specific tune.

PP= 666pp
Max power= 1048hp
Weight= 1,220kg
Max torque= 872 ft/lb
Power limit @ 100%
-----------------------
-All highest power upgrades
-nitro
-reduced window weight
-weight reduce stage 3
-LSD tool
-full transmission tool
-racing brakes
-racing hard tires
------------------------
Ride height= 80/80
Springs= 10.80/15.53
Dc= 5/5
De= 5/6
Ab= 6/5
Cam= 0.5/0.0
Toe= -0.10/0.11
Brakes= 7/4 (doesn't really matter, you don't use them)
------------------------
LSD settings;
Initial= 7
Accel= 7
Brake= 7
------------------------
Nitro setting= 15%
Downforce= n/a
Ballast= 81kg @ -50
------------------------
Transmission settings
Final to max
Max speed to 137mph
Gears;
1= 2.760
2= 2.070
3= 1.623
4= 1.315
5=0.102
6=0.956
7=0.839
Final to 2.500

Basically, at the start go to right lane and stay there. You go by everyone and no one gets in your way.
Use the nitro to 50% left on the first turn. the rest on the second, never on the straights.
You win with about a 30+ second gap between you and second place car.

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
(641pp, racing hard tires)

What can I say? This car out performed the more expensive cars of its class in GT5, and low and behold, this car once again is an absolute dream to drive. You tell it to go right, it goes right, you say left, it goes left, you tell it to make you a sandwich, it puts subway to shame.
For those who see the downforce and think maybe you should max it, don't. My downforce settings, although kinda neat (333/444) are exactly where they need to be. Any more, and your just slowing yourself down and adding oversteer, so don't touch it, lol. Again, handles like a dream. Highly recommend buying this and using it for your 650 battles.

This car was my favourite in GT5. This version is even better. With your tune, it's way too easy to win now! My first instict was that it should have slightly better downforce (with your balance still) to improve cornering grip, but after lapping my competitors in the 15 min races, I figured, nah it don't need any more grip.

Ford GT '05
"Return of the king"

This is a major work in progress.
When I'm done tweaking I will say so. So far this is more of a working base.

Racing hard tires
Oil/regitity/car wash
New rims, standard size
Last aero wing in the list
Upgrades;
Intake, supercharger, nitro kit, engine 3,
Triple clutch,computer,manifold, converter.
Get the SEMI-race exhaust though, not racing.

Power limit at 96.1%
Pp= 650
Max power= 859hp
Weight= 1,230
Weight distribution= 46/54
Max torque= 768 ft/lb

Hight= 75/77
Springs= 13.00/13.50
Dc= 6/6
De= 6/6
Ab= 5/5
Cam= 0.5/0.0
Toe= -0.15/+0.09
Brake balance= 7/9
(Again, I am a late breaker, adjust to your style)
--------------------------
LSD 12 / 10 / 18
--------------------------
Transmission;
Set final to 5.000
Set max speed to 149mph
Gears;
1= 3.304
2= 2.193
3= 1.718
4= 1.396
5= 1.178
6= 1.014
Final to 2.450 for short tracks (Eiger nordwand, autumn ring, deep forest, apricot hill, ect)
Final to 2.130 for fast tracks (Daytona, special stage route X, ect)
Active steering= mild, TC=1, asm, abs=1, srf.

I LOVE it. This one is wild as hell, very fun^^
DemonChilde - buddy!! I gotta tell you this tune is OFF THE CHARTS AWSOME!! Yes, I have made just a few VERY minor adjustments to fit my driving style but the tune is genius buddy, GENIUS! Before I found your tune I had given up getting this Ford GT - beast - to work in GT6,,, after paying $2.2 or so Million credits - a price I was stunned to see but the Ford GT '05 was among my favorite high HP "go to" cars whether it be flat out XTrack, Daytona, Indy or virtually any of the road courses, and I had to have it! Anyway, I drove my butt off in the RB challenge's, got the $$, beat the car and myself half to death on a number of tracks atempting to tune it, ask'd a number of my buddies for H E L P!! all no avail and finally parked it,,, and gave up. NOW,, Thanks to your tune I find unknowing/unaware :-) opponents on line, talk them into racing the Ford GT - then proceed to "SHOW EM WHERE THE BEAR CRAPPED IN THE PERVERBIAL BUCKWHEAT"!! Thank you again buddy!!

HKS - CT230R '08
600 pp. racing hard tires

After buying, do rigity improvement, and oil change.
Tuned on Apricot Hill and Deep Forest Raceway
-----------------------
PP= 597
4WD
Max power= 647 hp
Weight= 1,190 kg
Weight distribution= 53/47
Max torque= 539 ft-lb
Power limit @100%
-----------------------
-high RPM turbo
-nitro kit
-LSD tool
-Torque distributing tool
-full transmission tool
-racing brakes
-racing hard tires.
------------------------
Ride height= 58/58
Springs= 8.00/8.00
Dc= 3/3
De= 4/5
Ab= 4/4
Cam= 0.5/0.0
Toe= -0.10/+0.07
Brakes= 6/7
------------------------
LSD settings;
Initial= 7/9
Accel= 6/6
Brake= 11/12
------------------------
Ballast= 122 @ +50
Torque diff= 25/75
------------------------
Transmission settings;
Final to max
Max speed to min
Gears;
1= 3.000
2= 1.980
3= 1.490
4= 1.190
5= 1.000
Final to 3.200
------------------------

This car is fun, as it was in gt5. She is very agile, but packs a 647hp punch as well.
She has some oversteer very present, and that's exactly how it's designed. It takes
a lap or 2 to get used to the amount, but once you see it, it becomes a tool in your
Arsenal instead of a hindrance. Very good at some of those high speed turning maneuvers
That most cars cant pull off without serious deceleration first. VERY fun car ^^

I tried this tune today and got the weirdest result. Probably due to updates but the car goes straight ahead, don't even think about getting it around a corner.

Also, camber is fixed at min 3.0/1.0

Would you mind checking this out? I'm kind of wondering if this only occurs with me :/

Chevy Camaro Z28 Race Car '69. 580pp

image.jpg

One of my absolute favorites. This is a fun drive ^^

580pp
(Can lower this to 550 by just power settings, without changing anything)
Max power= 583
Weight= 1180
Weight dis= 50/50
Ballast= 95@+50
Aero= 200/500
Supercharger
Engine 3
Carbon drive shaft
Tuned on racing hard tires
------------------------------------
LSD= 5/7/25
------------------------------------
Height= 75/77
Spr= 18.00/11.50
Dc= 3/3
De= 6/6
Ab= 2/3
Cam= 0.5/0.0
Toe= -0.05/+0.15
Brakes= 7/5
-------------------------------------
Transmission
Final to max
Top speed to 112mph
Gears;
1= 3.224
2= 2.148
3= 1.615
4= 1.309
5= 1.082
Final to 3.100
-------------------------------------
Have fun, good luck ^^

You're Z28 Race Car is sooo nice. I played with the tune on this car for quite a while and loved it, but kept taking second in the Apricot in Historic Cup. Ran it with your tune (brakes at 6,6), and killed it. 1.82 second win. Thanks, great job.

image.jpg
Volkswagen bug 911 turbo (1200 '66)
450pp sports hard tires.

image.jpg

-----------------------
PP= 450
Max power= 176hp
Weight= 753kg
Weight distribution= 47/53
Max torque= 211 ft/lb
Power limit @97.6%
-----------------------
-engine stage 3
-sports comp
-racing exhaust
-isometric manifold
-sports converter
-intake tuning
-high rpm turbo kit
-weight stage 3
-carbon hood
-window weight reduce
-LSD tool
-Triple clutch
-full transmission tool
-racing brakes
-racing hard tires
-aero wing #2
Aero front #2
------------------------
Ride height= 100/105
Springs= 2.71/3.00
Dc= 6/6
De= 7/4
Ab= 2/4
Cam= 0.5/0.0
Toe= -0.16/-0.16
Brakes= 6/4
------------------------
LSD settings;
Initial= 10
Accel= 8
Brake= 18
------------------------
Downforce=5
Ballast= 59@-50
------------------------
Transmission settings;
Final to 5.000
Max speed to 137
Gears;
1= 1.834
2= 1.263
3= 0.926
4= 0.726
5=0.589
6=x
7=x
Final to 4.700
------------------------
I think my bug tune is a bit faster... I'm hitting 160-170

I have tried almost all these tunes and love them. been very successful and happy with them. Even the '66 bug has been a lot of fun. have you, or are you planning any more tunes since the 1.10 update? I have a couple requests if you are interested. I would love to see a truly driveable RUF BTR, since your R3400 was so good. I'm also a corvette fan, particularly C6 z06 and zr1. Any advice here would be very much appreciated.

Back