Help me

• Thread starter stoperan
  • 10 comments
Cound U help me to find the best Dodge concept lm edition settings for Apricot Hill track? My best time is around 1.07.200 and know it can ride faster! It's bet case. Heard that some1 made 1.05 without cutting the chicagne. . .

Spring rate 20, 19 height 85, 95 damper b. 3, 3 damper rb 6, 6, camber0,0 toe0,0 stab. 3, 3 gear box, auto 8, final 3.930, 6th gear max left.

The Concept car is considered a mid engined car.
Keep in mind it has a low "polar moment".
You might consider lowering your spring rates some to combat sliding.
With your tranny set at auto 8 are you running out of top end before the end of the front straight.
Balancing acceleration with top end is also very important to running the fastest time.

What does "top end" mean? Sorry, english isn't my native language. . .Before the end of the front straight I'm runing my top speed at this auto 8. Some 285 km/h. Think it's optimal speed, rather my pace in the corners is not good enought.

If you move the auto to 9 or 10 you will pick up a few km of top speed.
If you are bumping up against the rev limiter you aren't making any time.
If you are still accelerating (but nearly out of revs) you are making time.
It's quite a balancing act.
What I have found is that any car that will run well at Midfield and Apricot Hill will run well at any track in GT2. You only have to mess with the auto slider in tuning to tailor your top speed to the track you are on.

Spring rate 20, 19 height 85, 95 damper b. 3, 3 damper rb 6, 6, camber0,0 toe0,0 stab. 3, 3 gear box, auto 8, final 3.930, 6th gear max left.

Spring rates are waaaay too high, dude. :lol: (Tree'd by Gil). I'm betting your car bounces alot, and gets all skittery. I'd also raise it at certain tracks. Dampers are okay, I guess. It's been awhile since I drove the Concept in GT2.

I found driving with a wheel much harder than using a DS2. Higher learning curve for the wheel by far. But that's me.

It was too heigh. Anyway I still can't improve my times. . .
This is gonna sound crazy, but give it a try.
Slow down.
Brake earlier, get back on the gas at an earlier point after the apex of the turn.
Then brake a little later moving thru each turn on later laps.
It is a counter-intuitive approach, but it may work.
Also, don't race the clock.
Get out for a nice "drive in the country". Enjoy yourself, stop thinking about the red and blue numbers, and just drive.👍
Good Luck.

Oh, and if your lap times keep going up lap after lap, Save, turn off the system and walk away from it for a while.

Latest Posts

Back