Help Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 3 comments
  • 1,088 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
I really need help on the new Expert Challenge Race. I would like to know what lap times you set to win on the Subaru and Lotus races please. Cheers
 
Well on the Lotus races I set 3 laps in the low 1:04s and high 1:03s.
My first lap I think was a 1:04:8
Then my last lap I set a 1:03:2

I am having a little bit of difficulty with the Subaru one at the moment. It under-steers too much for me.
 
the understeer is a pain in the .....


i even shared my subrau with some others and they said my settings are better but still 5th everytime .. and the lotus race 2nd and fiat race also 2nd cant catch up everytime 2-3 sec to slow . need better settings , any one who shares is a genius
cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back