Help please!!

How do I make it look like my car is moving on the scapes mode. The option to add car speed is blacked out whenever I go on it.

Yes, you need to go over to the panning photo mode. It's in the camera section in the middle of the menu selections.

Then you have to figure out what settings work best for you. Play around with them until you get what you want. You can also alter the "perceived speed" of the car after activating this mode and going and going back to the car section.

Yes, you need to go over to the panning photo mode. It's in the camera section in the middle of the menu selections.

Then you have to figure out what settings work best for you. Play around with them until you get what you want. You can also alter the "perceived speed" of the car after activating this mode and going and going back to the car section.

Thanks man.

Didn't want to start a new thread, and this is semi-related. Is there an easy way to make a panning shot with two cars where both cars remain in focus? I was trying to take a photo with two cars running side by side, but one car is always blurry with the background.

Back