Help plz guys! I can't upload decals.

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Kobayashiiii1
Ok guys I've been working on decal making for a couple of months, this issue is really gonna drive me carzy. Every time I uplaod a decal larger than 10KB, the website would tell me 'An error has occurred' for no reason.

Here's a pic that I tried to upload a decal with 12.4kb and failed.
QQ图片20221012234042.png

I tried for different Browsers, both chrome core and firefox core Browser, none of them change the situation.

I also tried to make the decal by different software, Inkscape and Illustrator. Nothing new happened.

Then I thought maybe its the internet goes down, but with the download speed up to 40MB/s, seems not the internet's problem.

Finally Google brings me to this website, maybe you guys can help me with the issue?

Jakearchibald hasn't worked for GT for a while. The best SVGOMG is https://xerocho.github.io/svgomg/

@Kobayashiiii You can try uploading it here to see if we can spot anything wrong with it.
Seems fine, I tried to compress one which its original size over 15kb, I got a 14.4kb file by using the SVGOMG, and still can't upload to the server. Same warning

Could you submit your question to GT7 subforum: GT7 Car Liveries & Livery Editor?

You likely would receive better advice here, Good Luck in your efforts 👍
Oh alright, new in town, thanks

Latest Posts

Back