Help Tuning Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 for American Championship LV 23 (spec A)

  • Thread starter Thread starter enfarfr
  • 9 comments
  • 14,899 views
Messages
19
Messages
enfarfr
Hi there this is my first thread!

I´m writing from Portugal and i love Gran Turismo.

I´m at level 23 (A-spec) and i need some help to tune Tuning Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 for American Championship LV 23 (spec A).

Can you help me?

Add me in PSN. My ID is enfarfr

Thanks!!!!
 
I just used a stock NASCAR (that I won from the Jeff Gordon special events) with soft racing tires and I won both events pretty easily.
 
The ZR-1 RM is pretty amazing considering the price. However I'm about to go insane from the Indy Like the Wind Race. I know people say to block on the last straight but I'm so swamped in cars every time I haven't been able to hold them off. I can block two of them no problem but always get passed by one on the far outside of the battle. Hell, I've had some of them pushing me most of the way, I just always seem to get beat by a nose. I've also noticed from doing the race so many times, (not only is it easy money) but the lead car will get pushed around a lot (not always the min) if it hugs the line.

Is there any way at all to hold more speed in the corners or block all 3 cars at once? I've tried E-braking and sliding in front of them even (works sometimes) for a last second move but no matter what they always beat me in dead speed.
 
The ZR-1 RM is pretty amazing considering the price. However I'm about to go insane from the Indy Like the Wind Race. I know people say to block on the last straight but I'm so swamped in cars every time I haven't been able to hold them off. I can block two of them no problem but always get passed by one on the far outside of the battle. Hell, I've had some of them pushing me most of the way, I just always seem to get beat by a nose. I've also noticed from doing the race so many times, (not only is it easy money) but the lead car will get pushed around a lot (not always the min) if it hugs the line.

Is there any way at all to hold more speed in the corners or block all 3 cars at once? I've tried E-braking and sliding in front of them even (works sometimes) for a last second move but no matter what they always beat me in dead speed.

No need to brake on the corners, just let go of the gas and you'll fly past the other cars. Do that every lap and you'll have an easier distance to block out.
 
And without lifting off the gas, you can go full throttle the whole time if you increase the downforce to the max.
 
No need to brake on the corners, just let go of the gas and you'll fly past the other cars. Do that every lap and you'll have an easier distance to block out.

Exactly, you have to go all out on that race to get ahead. Don't touch the brakes.
 
Back