Help! Unable to update profile description

Barcode Gamer

Premium
Spain
Spain
IIlllIIlIlIIlIll
New here!

Wondering how to contact staff.

When I try changing updating any info on in my profile description I get this message:
1659979847980.png

Last edited:
Solution
Due to the amount of spam and abuse our forums receive, new accounts start out in a kind of probationary period where our spam blocking systems take an especially hard look at all profile updates and posted content. For whatever reason, your profile update was triggering this system.

I have just manually updated your account now so you should be able to insert the link now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please give it another try.
This may be caused by not having enough posts/activity on the forums. Also, posting multiple links to other sites may trigger that too. But I could be wrong.

Is this a profile status you are trying to update/post?

Either way, a mod will see this thread and reply soon. :)

Last edited:
This may be caused by not having enough posts/activity on the forums. Also, posting multiple links to other sites may trigger that too. But I could be wrong.

Is this a profile status you are trying to update/post?

Either way, a mod will see this thread and reply soon. :)
No. Just trying to change the description in the "about me" section. Basically the Instagram account and wanted to change my bio but I can't as it seems

Due to the amount of spam and abuse our forums receive, new accounts start out in a kind of probationary period where our spam blocking systems take an especially hard look at all profile updates and posted content. For whatever reason, your profile update was triggering this system.

I have just manually updated your account now so you should be able to insert the link now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please give it another try.

Solution

Thank you! :)

Back