Help Wanted for a First-Time GT3 Player

United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
I've now got GT3 and am trying to play it, but its stuck at a black screen with a flashing white box at the top left corner? Any idea what this is? And any idea why its there for what is now ten minutes?

CD most likely scratched . Known issue with these discs try to clean your disc with like water and mild detergent dry it well with a soft cloth

The disk does have a fair amount of scratches. After all, I did find the game at a thrift store.

That opening video is so electrifying though. :eek:

That's what it is , go back there and tell them the game doesn't work , get a copy from ebay or something lol :P

You can have my copy of GT3. :lol: I hope you get your game working!

I played that game when I was a lot younger. I played it earlier this week, because my PS3 is broken. The first car I bought was an AE86. I think I was having my "Initial D" phase back then... I'm planning on starting a new save and start with a MX5.

You can have my copy of GT3. :lol: I hope you get your game working!

I played that game when I was a lot younger. I played it earlier this week, because my PS3 is broken. The first car I bought was an AE86. I think I was having my "Initial D" phase back then... I'm planning on starting a new save and start with a MX5.
Same.................................

I've now got GT3 and am trying to play it, but its stuck at a black screen with a flashing white box at the top left corner? Any idea what this is? And any idea why its there for what is now ten minutes?

I bought it on Amazon about a month ago for $8 and $4 shipping. It was brand new unopened with the original seal. You can still find brand new unopened copies of the game.

Back