Hi, everytime firefox does an automatic update, all my bookmarks get wiped and my home page (which is that modified handyhomepage..) gets wiped also. Anyway i can stop this? Its really annoying.
Firefox crashes every once in a while on my system and I have the same problem of it deleting my bookmarks. What I've done is export my bookmarks so they are ready to import again if it happens. I suppose in your case you could simply turn off automatic updates and it would be solved 👍
Hi, everytime firefox does an automatic update, all my bookmarks get wiped and my home page (which is that modified handyhomepage..) gets wiped also. Anyway i can stop this? Its really annoying.
@ Ben : any topic related to IE or FF is likely to become a IE vs FF war, if not a Windows vs Linux or Bill "Greedy" Gates vs Open Source Community war.
For the first time in years IE domination is under 90% and it's not likely to change.