Help with Special Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter T07N
  • 14 comments
  • 733 views
Messages
70
What's a good rally car? I can't beat any hard dirt/snow special events. Beat all the easy and normal. What did you guys use? Extra settings would be helpful...
 
For the tarmac races, you can use any car you want. A JGTC race car will easily beat the crap out of the competition on these tracks. Just don't hit anything :-) For the other races, i've been using the Peugeot 206 WRC. It has a nice short wheelbase for tossing it through turns. I use the maximum turbo possible, with the center differential set to put more power to the rear wheels than to the front wheels. Driver aids are off, of course. I haven't beat all of the rally races yet, but this car CAN do it. I just need to not hit stuff.
 
kylehnat
For the tarmac races, you can use any car you want. A JGTC race car will easily beat the crap out of the competition on these tracks. Just don't hit anything :-) For the other races, i've been using the Peugeot 206 WRC. It has a nice short wheelbase for tossing it through turns. I use the maximum turbo possible, with the center differential set to put more power to the rear wheels than to the front wheels. Driver aids are off, of course. I haven't beat all of the rally races yet, but this car CAN do it. I just need to not hit stuff.

I don't want to waste money getting that car. Can you try to race in the hard races? I think it's more difficult than you think.
 
T07N
I don't want to waste money getting that car. Can you try to race in the hard races? I think it's more difficult than you think.
Get something like the Camaro LM Race Car (win Stars and Stripes) and takes it on either Georges V Paris OR Citta di Aria on hard difficulty. Winning the Parisian race will yield the Peugeot 205 T16 E2, and a victory at Assissi means the Lancia Delta S4 will find its way to your garage. Personally, I prefer the Delta, but the 205 is just as good. Both are some of the fastest Group B cars ever built, and with a set of dirt and/or snow tyres for your chose rally weapon, you should eat up the dirt.
 
You can do them all with prize cars ($0 + dirt tires 23k) But you have to practice some of the tracks due to their lenght and complexity.


For example, the Grand Canyon Hard requires you to be able to do a 2:34 lap. If you can do that or better without competition you should win it no probs.
 
OK, thanks for the tips, but slow down. I got the Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 but it doesn't seem to get the job done. Assissi? Which race is that man, I don't know rally as well as I should. The 205 was not even as good as the WRX 03 Rally car, which was the car I use to win all the easy+normal races.
 
Mr.Slow
You can do them all with prize cars ($0 + dirt tires 23k) But you have to practice some of the tracks due to their lenght and complexity.


For example, the Grand Canyon Hard requires you to be able to do a 2:34 lap. If you can do that or better without competition you should win it no probs.


Oppps, missed your post. Ok, so it's my skills that need working on. I guess I'll go with my WRX Rally Car 03.
 
Try the Peugeot 206 Rally Car. It just seems to do the job better than any other standard rally car.
 
I also use the Peugeot 206 Rally Car. I've done most of the rallies with it and only have two of the hard rallies left. You'll just have to keep trying and you'll eventually get it. Good luck.
 
in my opinion suzuky escudo is the best car for those rallies
 
ali3n
in my opinion suzuky escudo is the best car for those rallies

OmFgZ letz Uz tha fastaast car!!!!! i think you forget, WE WIN THE CAR FROM THE HARD CATHEDRAL ROCKS I RALLY!!!!!

[is in a bad mood]
 
well according to the guide!!!!!, the best 1 to use is the toyota rsc rally raid car 2002 and thats for all of the specials
 
Get the Lancer Evo Super Rally car.Thats what I use it works.
 
T07N
I don't want to waste money getting that car. Can you try to race in the hard races? I think it's more difficult than you think.

I've done all the hard tarmacs, and about half of the rest of the hard races. Yes, it is very difficult, but the key is to be smooth. And it's not wasting money. As others have said, the 206 is money well spent.
 
The 206 is one of the best rally cars in the world and it shows on WRC. If you want another or different car, use an STi.
 
Back