help with thrustmaster t300

• Thread starter lotusteve
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
sheffield
sheffield-united
hello all. just bought myself a brand new T300 mainly for ps4 racing, my question is when i setup the wheel on the pc with the thrustmaster software does the settings save to the wheel, IE will the settings reflect across to the ps4.
iam asking this because to ffb in my ps4 dirt 4 game feels weak.. i can feel the ffb but its not very strong.. i have tryed adjusting the settings in the game but i dont have much idea of which one to turn up for more feel from the car wheels.
hope someone can help. thanks..

hello all. just bought myself a brand new T300 mainly for ps4 racing, my question is when i setup the wheel on the pc with the thrustmaster software does the settings save to the wheel, IE will the settings reflect across to the ps4.
iam asking this because to ffb in my ps4 dirt 4 game feels weak.. i can feel the ffb but its not very strong.. i have tryed adjusting the settings in the game but i dont have much idea of which one to turn up for more feel from the car wheels.
hope someone can help. thanks..
Don't think any changes you make via the PC will affect PS4 use. Calibration for PS4 games are done within the actual game. Not played DIRT4 but I found DIRT Rally to have awful FFB out of the box. So bad in fact that Thrustmaster posted links to settings that players needed to input to get any sort of decent feeling. Perhaps DIRT4 is the same?

Don't think any changes you make via the PC will affect PS4 use. Calibration for PS4 games are done within the actual game. Not played DIRT4 but I found DIRT Rally to have awful FFB out of the box. So bad in fact that Thrustmaster posted links to settings that players needed to input to get any sort of decent feeling. Perhaps DIRT4 is the same?
Thanks for your reply, i will have a look around for some settings to test out..

Thanks for your reply, i will have a look around for some settings to test out..
No worries. Hopefully someone who has DIRT4 can chime in with some suggestions. When I first got my wheel only Driveclub was around and that felt pretty good, until I bought pCARS... and then AC. Every game is different, and a game like DIRT has multiple surfaces and some may have better road feel than others.

Back