Help!

Messages
8
I am in desperate need of a solution to as which car would be best suited to racing in the Amateur League's Silver Arrow race. Does anyone have a answer?
 
I used a fairly modified CLK 55, I think. All power mods except NA Tune, and all other mods as well. Sorta blitzed them but they were pissing me off.
 
I won the Silver Arrow with an SLK 230 - modded to just above 250hp, and a nice shiny set of shocks, too.
 
A CLK55 with full mods will see you cruise through it.
 
The CLK55 AMG is good enough.

If you havent already won the SLK from Beginner, dont buy one.
 
Don't use the Cl600, because it is more of a cruiser car, and very heavy.
 
I used an SLK, probably on T2s, with about 337 hp. I don't have good notes for that series though, so I can't really tell you about what else was done to the car. Probably not much since I don't have any suspension or alignment notes. I also don't know how big my margin was. But it was definitely doable in that trim.
 
Back