Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter madcatjf
  • 8 comments
  • 485 views
Messages
6
China
China
Messages
madcatjf
Are there any way to choose the car out of 4 cars in some races?
 
No.

You can do the save-and-reload trick though. Please do a search on the trick since it's a bit much for me to explain right now, or if someone's nice enough, they might explain right here. ;)
 
It's OK then, I've already known that trick because I've been using it a lot. I wrote this "Help" bacause I want to see if these are some methods. Anyway, thank you.
 
Sure, no problem! :)
 
For a while I had the theory that it's the car opposite of the direction the trophy faces. But I also think there's a good possibility that there're other factors.
 
Yes, I think there might be other factors, kideng - you notice that every time you go to the car presentation screen, the car layout is always the same.

Welcome to GTP, by the way. :)
 
Well I think you have got all the help you need on this issue........So I'll just take this opportunity to welcome you to GTP Madcatjf:cheers:
 
Oh yeah, I almost forgot - welcome to GTP, madcatjf. :)
 
Thanks' :D Happy to see you guys' welcome. haha~~~
 
Back