Help!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skelator71
  • 11 comments
  • 898 views
Messages
28
Canada
BC
Messages
Skelator710
Messages
Urmom
Anyone know the best driving options for nascar school daytona outside driving??? I ALWAYS GET DQed!!!!!!
 
I use no aides,to pass it,you need to keep the car at the outside as long as possible,it's a lot easier with a wheel
 
I use no aides,to pass it,you need to keep the car at the outside as long as possible,it's a lot easier with a wheel

This, exactly. All of it. For me anyway.
 
These guys nailed it, no aides! It's all about steady/smooth car control.
 
- When you find the right rhythm, you'll know it.
 
You also have to REMEMBER!!! The Car Is Heavy. NASCAR Racing Requires A Soft Touch. :)

Also, Don't Hit The Cones :indiff:

Well, that's what Jeff Gordon would say anyway.
 
In the RA menu, turn the brake balance down to 0 on both front and back because the ABS is somehow forced on I believe.
 
I am having the same issue. Last night I must have tried this challenge 50 times and either DQ or slam against the wall and dont finish in time. Will try changing the settings.
 
Disable everything, including ABS... 👍

And if you are using a DS3 like me, just keep trying and be patient, you'll eventually complete it :)
 
If you can and nothing else works, set ABS to its fullest at 10. Having ABS disabled will cause the car to brake harder than you want. With ABS set to a high number and the brake bias set at its lowest, braking will be minimal which is what you need for something like this.
 
You also have to REMEMBER!!! The Car Is Heavy. NASCAR Racing Requires A Soft Touch. :)

Also, Don't Hit The Cones :indiff:

Well, that's what Jeff Gordon would say anyway.

This coming from a guy who intentionally wrecks another driver and takes out 2 or 3 other cars in the process, lol. Yea, he's a good one to listen to, lol.
 
Back