Here Are Forza Horizon 4's Fortune Island 24 Achievements

The rounds (they mention ten) remind me of the wristband system that Horizon 1 had as a progression method. The wristbands play a part to why I think FH1 is the most immersive, authentic, and focused festival experience of all the Horizons.

If the progression in this expansion is indeed like the wristbands, that would be amazing!

The rounds (they mention ten) remind me of the wristband system that Horizon 1 had as a progression method. The wristbands play a part to why I think FH1 is the most immersive, authentic, and focused festival experience of all the Horizons.

If the progression in this expansion is indeed like the wristbands, that would be amazing!
Just to temper expectations - isn't "rounds" how the Horizon Life progression stuff works? Each time you level up in, say, cross country, there'll be some dialogue about drivers being eliminated and getting you through to the next round.

Of course I'd love it if you were right because that sounds fun, but I'm gonna stay cautious on this one.

Back