Here is the pamphlet from the TMS and a little bit of info regarding the release date

  • Thread starter Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 39 comments
  • 1,829 views
i bet he said the same stuff when the first GT game came out on the ps1

"this is photo realistic"
 
GT4 isn't as detailed as stalker (the game in that pic just above) no where near, GT4 uses less polygons and a lower resolution.
 
Originally posted by cobragt
I never said the game looked bad now. I'm digging how it looks but it doesn't doesn't look real. Gt4 looks realistic.

Oh please, you are the one that needs an eye check. What makes you think you are correct when 99% of the people down here agree on something which is different from your view. You are one stubborn guy aren't you?
 
Originally posted by live4speed
GT4 isn't as detailed as stalker (the game in that pic just above) no where near, GT4 uses less polygons and a lower resolution.
That's cool.
 
Originally posted by ruin
Oh please, you are the one that needs an eye check. What makes you think you are correct when 99% of the people down here agree on something which is different from your view. You are one stubborn guy aren't you?
Agree with me or not, I could careless, but it's all good though.
 
Originally posted by cobragt
Agree with me or not, I could careless, but it's all good though.

if you don't care, why reply?
 
I meant I could careless if anyone disagrees with me.
 
Originally posted by cobragt
I meant I could careless if anyone disagrees with me.

heh I guess it's a blessing for one to be so delusional. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
all of this means: in 2005 on the PS3
uhhh no, i doubt the ps3 will be here by 2005 and the game is obviously being designed for the ps2.
 
Back