G GR1P_0082R Messages 327 Messages GR1P_0082R Dec 5, 2010 #1 Hey all, some friends put this video together for me. Thought I would share with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Y-WRqlggU
Hey all, some friends put this video together for me. Thought I would share with you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Y-WRqlggU
turboash78 Messages 996 Regina, SK Messages Turboash Dec 5, 2010 #2 Very well produced/edited video! Nice car too (just not my taste... anything but a stock Type-R is blasphemy IMO lol).
Very well produced/edited video! Nice car too (just not my taste... anything but a stock Type-R is blasphemy IMO lol).
Cano Premium Messages 20,759 Cephiro Dec 5, 2010 #3 that's quite the video amazingly well produced. Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though.
that's quite the video amazingly well produced. Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though.
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Dec 5, 2010 #4 Pretty nice, if I do say so myself. You going into filmmaking?
Perfect Balance Lead Premium Messages 8,481 Messages P_Balance Dec 5, 2010 #5 Cano Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though. Click to expand... What do you mean by this? Anyway, awesome car, cool video.
Cano Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though. Click to expand... What do you mean by this? Anyway, awesome car, cool video.
BloodyPenguin Messages 194 Chicagoland Messages Bloody_Penguin-0 Dec 6, 2010 #6 That is one awesome video and one sweet ride! 👍 ..
G GR1P_0082R Messages 327 Messages GR1P_0082R Dec 7, 2010 #7 The stickers are mainly gone though, except for a Circuit Hero banner, which is my buddies company that also sponsors the car. I didn't make the video, a couple friends of mine did, all I did was drive, heh.
The stickers are mainly gone though, except for a Circuit Hero banner, which is my buddies company that also sponsors the car. I didn't make the video, a couple friends of mine did, all I did was drive, heh.
G GR1P_0082R Messages 327 Messages GR1P_0082R Dec 7, 2010 #8 Cano that's quite the video amazingly well produced. Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though. Click to expand... You talking about on the roll bar?
Cano that's quite the video amazingly well produced. Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though. Click to expand... You talking about on the roll bar?
G GR1P_0082R Messages 327 Messages GR1P_0082R Dec 27, 2010 #9 New all business video with nothing but track footage being put together. 👍