Here's a little video of my Type-R Integra

  • Thread starter Thread starter GR1P_0082R
  • 11 comments
  • 1,247 views
Very well produced/edited video! Nice car too (just not my taste... anything but a stock Type-R is blasphemy IMO lol).
 
that's quite the video amazingly well produced. Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though.
 
Pretty nice, if I do say so myself. You going into filmmaking?
 
That is one awesome video and one sweet ride! 👍

..
 
The stickers are mainly gone though, except for a Circuit Hero banner, which is my buddies company that also sponsors the car.

I didn't make the video, a couple friends of mine did, all I did was drive, heh.
 
that's quite the video amazingly well produced. Your car is nice too, pity on the sticker bath, though.

You talking about on the roll bar?
 
New all business video with nothing but track footage being put together. 👍
 
Nice car and very well made video. 👍
 
Back