Heres a question for everyone, who about more cars in races???

• Thread starter f1king
  • 18 comments
you know having more cars on the track makes it more interesting, more like f1, and speaking of formula 1, i noticed you in previous posts mentioning something about you'r cars and lately about the jaguar xj 12, and i started wondering are you a race driver who got money on hand and nothing to do, except messing with us or are you just pulling our leg!! :eek:

It would not be to crowded, may be on speedway but everyother track can handle it, well we'll see what happens with the new game. :sleep:

The Super Speedway always has intense races when the cars are pretty evenly matched! I wouldn't mind it if there were about 12 F1's racing side-by-side and nose-to-tail for about 50 laps, would you?? :P

What happened to my thread its got an arrow and what does that mean??? Oh yeah I think PS2 can handle up to 12 cars I hope! :sleep:

Originally posted by f1king
What happened to my thread its got an arrow and what does that mean??? Oh yeah I think PS2 can handle up to 12 cars I hope! :sleep:

It got moved to another forum, the GTConcept forum.

9 opponent cars, and yourself = 10 cars, and i think that would be good enough for the meantime. :)

Originally posted by captainkirk
The Super Speedway always has intense races when the cars are pretty evenly matched! I wouldn't mind it if there were about 12 F1's racing side-by-side and nose-to-tail for about 50 laps, would you?? :P
Same here. :cool: :cool: and :cool:

I'd love to see more cars but suspect that many more would adversely affect the graphics standard - I'd like to see ten - twenty six would be interesting (especially on superspeedway!), but no chance, I suspect...

I would love to race more than just the standard 5 people like it is now. Makes it alittle more interesting racing more people.

Back