Here's The Full List of Classic Cars Coming to F1 2018

What makes me (still) consider to buy F12018 is this; classic cars. No way I'll try 2018 cars. Never. That's not Codemaster's fault, but FIA's. It's the first time I really hate racing championship.

What makes me (still) consider to buy F12018 is this; classic cars. No way I'll try 2018 cars. Never. That's not Codemaster's fault, but FIA's. It's the first time I really hate racing championship.

But the racing has been amazing this year? I can't understand criticism of this season. There's been a couple of uneventful races but it's been superbly entertaining for the most part.

But the racing has been amazing this year? I can't understand criticism of this season. There's been a couple of uneventful races but it's been superbly entertaining for the most part.
Really? On!y in some small moments it has been good. A lot of it down to safety cars too.

I think you guys messed up the 1979 Ferrari name. It’s the 312t. Not the 412T2.

Attachments

• C5F5A230-9D17-43AD-9E52-6584C6046FEA.png
    C5F5A230-9D17-43AD-9E52-6584C6046FEA.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 20

WHAT? Haha, how can you say that with a straight face? They added 1 DRS zone each race because the cars can't follow each other.

WHAT? Haha, how can you say that with a straight face? They added 1 DRS zone each race because the cars can't follow each other.

Because he's right, the cars actually follow each other somewhat better than previous years. DRS zones being added doesn't mean the season hasn't had action or been good more time than not.

The more cars we get, the more I want!

Even something that was slow at the time like a '95 Minardi or Forti or '96 Arrows or Ligier or '97 Tyrrell or......

Like I said, it just makes me want more :D

You know what, I'd really love to be able to compete in historic seasons, such as the famous '76 season.

It's all very well having these iconic cars, but the invitational events where you drive them just don't do it for me.
Even cooler is if you can progress chronologically, start out in the 70's and eventually be 67 years old and still driving in the 2018 season. And each year has the accurate corresponding car! So you can try to switch to the team with the best car each season!

At least include past tracks like istanbul park and imola as dlc plus with added classic cars like toyota, honda, jordan, minardi, benetton and bar.

F1 games need more replayability rather than being discarded within a few months for the next game. I feel like we dont need a F1 2019. F1 2019 perhaps should be an update rather than a full game.

At least include past tracks like istanbul park and imola as dlc plus with added classic cars like toyota, honda, jordan, minardi, benetton and bar.

F1 games need more replayability rather than being discarded within a few months for the next game. I feel like we dont need a F1 2019. F1 2019 perhaps should be an update rather than a full game.
As long as people keep buying these games... They will keep bringing out yearly.

Very easily. 2014-2016 has been pretty average with some reasonable mid field battles and mercedes controversy. 2017 was a good step and had a lot of exciting moments. 2018 so far has provided some hugely entertaining races period. I mean have you actually watched any races this season? Silverstone was hugely entertaining and that was just a week ago so I can't see how you can say it hasn't been exciting when we had an exciting race literally 6 days ago.

You know what, I'd really love to be able to compete in historic seasons, such as the famous '76 season.

It's all very well having these iconic cars, but the invitational events where you drive them just don't do it for me.
i so agree, i have spent more time on 17' than dreadful PC2 and i want a season with classic drivers like gp legends.

I am also dissatisfied with no grid girls, that was a nice touch in 17' ._. Now "liberty" media brings us halos and feminoid politics, ugly...

i so agree, i have spent more time on 17' than dreadful PC2 and i want a season with classic drivers like gp legends.

I am also dissatisfied with no grid girls, that was a nice touch in 17' ._. Now "liberty" media brings us halos and feminoid politics, ugly...
Seriously, you're blaming Liberty for the Halo?

What if it? It's part of Motorsport now so get over it. Hasn't affected the racing one tiny little bit.
You are absolutely right! We have 1 of the best seasons of F1 in years! Yet people still complain about the halo? When it was anounced I also was irritated, but now I got used to them and it is really a non-issue.

But going back to topic it would definately be cool if F1 gave more content like classic seasons.

Because you obviously need to look at women before kicking it into gear. In the grand scene of things, does it really matter? If you like F1 for the women, I think you're into the wrong sport.

Because he's right, the cars actually follow each other somewhat better than previous years. DRS zones being added doesn't mean the season hasn't had action or been good more time than not.

False. This year is decent to watch because the cars are close in terms of performance (well Mercedes and Ferrari but Red Bull is clearly behind) but track action is bad. They added DRS zones because otherwise you wouldn't have seen overtakes in Austria. If Mercedes was faster than Ferrari you probably wouldn't say that. Interest in F1 is dropping and Liberty Media is trying to do everything to avoid that using social medias but the sport is currently in a bad shape with only 20 cars on track and 3-4 seats occupied by pay drivers. Two teams are collapsing and no one wants to enter the sport at the moment.

Last edited:
False. This year is decent to watch because the cars are close in terms of performance (well Mercedes and Ferrari but Red Bull is clearly behind) but track action is bad. They added DRS zones because otherwise you wouldn't have seen overtakes in Austria. If Mercedes was faster than Ferrari you probably wouldn't say that. Interest in F1 is dropping and Liberty Media is trying to do everything to avoid that using social medias but the sport is currently in a bad shape with only 20 cars on track and 3-4 seats occupied by pay drivers. Two teams are collapsing and no one wants to enter the sport at the moment.

What's "False"? Cars have been close, plenty of years where DRS was involved. 2012 easily comes to mind. Any second year in the new regs has had cars closer than the years prior and provide action. Track action has been a mixed bag, and what typically mixes that is the track itself. Australia hardly ever has passing, which drivers come to expect, same with Monaco. I could easily tell you out of the remaining tracks the season which will have no passing to limited passing and which wouldn't. How that makes the general idea of what I'm saying false is hardly explained in your post.

The general idea by the way, is that viewers of F1 today, seem to think that there was tons of passing in the early 00s F1, when there were tons of passing. The same era that brought about the term Trulli train. Viewers want to get back to the time frame, that time frame wasn't spectacular any more than a current regular race.

If Merc was faster than Ferrari I'd still say it. And the sport is in bad shape based on what? DRS being a thing? 20 car grids aren't new either. Pay drivers have existed for many many years. And most if not all drivers must bring sponsor money with them. What two teams are collapsing? Also the FIA approval process and work up to get approved for entry to race in F1 is costly, time consuming and doesn't guarantee entry. With new rules looming in the next tow years that also is a reason teams would see no reason joining. Other series also plan to revamp their rules by then or expand current packages which could also be more reasonable to join than F1.

It's quite false to claim that because of pay drivers or the fact that three teams dominate the sport currently, that F1 is crumbling.

Back