jrbabbitt Premium Messages 4,368 Charleston, SC Messages TCR_JimyBee Mar 26, 2026 #1 I am looking for specifically the hex codes for Ford Powder Blue. Does anyone know this answer please?
I am looking for specifically the hex codes for Ford Powder Blue. Does anyone know this answer please?
driftnut753 Messages 35 Adelaide Messages R3ACT_765 Messages R3ACT765 Mar 27, 2026 #2 jrbabbitt I am looking for specifically the hex codes for Ford Powder Blue. Does anyone know this answer please? Click to expand... Upon a quick google search, the hex code is apparently #a4c8e4. HSL values are 206, 54, 77.
jrbabbitt I am looking for specifically the hex codes for Ford Powder Blue. Does anyone know this answer please? Click to expand... Upon a quick google search, the hex code is apparently #a4c8e4. HSL values are 206, 54, 77.
jrbabbitt Premium Messages 4,368 Charleston, SC Messages TCR_JimyBee Mar 27, 2026 #3 driftnut753 Upon a quick google search, the hex code is apparently #a4c8e4. HSL values are 206, 54, 77. Click to expand... Thank you
driftnut753 Upon a quick google search, the hex code is apparently #a4c8e4. HSL values are 206, 54, 77. Click to expand... Thank you